Users Online Now: 942 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 133,071
Pageviews Today: 225,153Threads Today: 100Posts Today: 1,924
04:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PoP Singer "Kesha" complete WHORE and Terrible roll model for little girls all across the world. Tramp, Slut, PIG!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Picture Surfaces on Internet of POP singer "Kesha" topless with men's Seaman all over her Breast.

Seriously, Mothers & Fathers PLEASE discourage ALL your Daughters from buying, listening or admiring this Filthy Pig.

Had she not been "Flo-Rida's" Snow Bunny, C*m Bucket (This picture leads us to believe she IS someone's) , she would be selling her ass on the street for 10.00-

Also the Lyrics to ALL her songs are about Drugs, Booze and Turning Tricks.

As you can see and hear in her Video's she has NO talent, This is NOT a matter of "Opinion" But FACT. In ALL of her songs, her Voice is filtered through an "Auto-Tune" Machine and her songs are complete work of Computers & Production

Lady GaGa being a Masonic Pawn (Whore of Babylon) is BAD enough, but this PIG needs to be Boycotted out of celebrity ASAP.

(I would Post a link to the Picture's, However i DO NOT wish to Violate TOS of GLP so unless a MOD says it's ok, i'll refrain.)

Listen & Watch how a PIG, Whore, Skuzzy Tramp, infects our children s minds:

(I WILL Not say she needs to be "Censored" because she has EVERY right to be as big a whore as she wants and say whatever she likes. It's up to US and personally Responsibility to Distinguish her flame with no participation)

lala
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP