Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Natural Holistic / Alternative Medicine and Herbal Remedies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys,

I know everyone here has a bunch of natural holistic methods for returning the body to its natural state. So what is your daily regimen like? I myself use the following:

2 tablespoons of natural, unprocessed, cocoa powder mixed with hot water 3 to 5 times daily -- high in antioxidants
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon snorted -- for cognitive benefits
1 teaspoon cinnamon ingested -- lowers cholesterol, glucose, triglycerides 20-30%
625mg of Magnesium Taurate for anxiety / mental health
500mg of Lithium Orotate for anxiety / mental health
50 - 100 grams of Whey Protein Isolate for lean body mass and immune system function (increases by up to 500%)

In addition to the above, I do not use any artificial sweeteners... A good alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners is Stevia. I also drink over a gallon of water per day. I also try to eat as healthy as possible, though I still tend to drink and use tobacco a little too much.

We need to end big pharma!

What do you guys use to detoxify and / or promote good health? Do you have any natural remedies to cure any ailments? I'm looking to add more beneficial supplements to my life. Post them here!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP