Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JEWS AWARD KING JUAN CARLOS OF SPAIN FIRST EVER MEDAL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Spain’s King Juan Carlos I awarded the first ever ‘European Medal of Tolerance’ for his efforts to build a tolerant society

The medal is conferred by the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation

by: EJP Updated: 11/Oct/2010 13:01

The European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR) presented Monday Spain’s King Juan Carlos I with the first ever ‘European Medal of Tolerance’ at the Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid, in recognition of his lifelong dedication and devotion to tolerance and political reconciliation.

MADRID (EJP)---The European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR) will present Monday night Spain’s King Juan Carlos I with the first ever "European Medal of Tolerance" at the Palacio de la Zarzuela in Madrid, in recognition of his lifelong dedication and devotion to tolerance and political reconciliation.

The Paris-based ECTR, a non-governmental organization, is comprised of former heads of European states, Nobel Peace Prize laureates and other individual’s world renowned for their achievements in promoting tolerance.

The medal was conferred on the King by the co-chairs of the ECTR, former President of Poland, Aleksander Kwasniewski and Moshe Kantor, President of the European Jewish Congress.

WHOLE ARTICLE; [link to z10.invisionfree.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News