Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ~ MADRID E.Q. WATCH - TENNESSEE!! ~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ I AM CREATING THIS THREAD _SPECIFICALLY_ FOR THOSE IN TENNESSEE, BOTH EAST AND WEST, WHO HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE RECENT UPSWING OF UNEXPLAINABLE SEISMIC AND HAARP ANOMALIES STRETCHING FROM THE SOUTH, ARKANSAS, UP TO THE GREAT LAKES AND CANADA. ~

~ There are some VERY good threads on GLP currently that are not being pinned, but that contain some amazing information and some links that show some troubling data, to say the least...

** Radar anomaly on Google Earth over NE US/Canada border **
Thread: ***Radar anomaly on Google Earth over NE US/Canada border*****

~ And perhaps even more troubling:
USGS + ARKANSAS SWARM - is the USGS hiding info? DATA PLOTTING COMPLETE... the thread by Oconomowoc:
Thread: USGS + ARKANSAS SWARM - is the USGS hiding info? ** UPDATE: USGS downgraded yesterdays 4.2 to a 3.9... Go figure.

~ And of most concern to residents of Tennessee:
New Madrid letting loose
Thread: New Madrid letting loose

~ ***East Coasters in the rain***Are you hearing things in the sky???:
Thread: ***East Coasters in the rain***Are you hearing things in the sky???

~ GOM & THE COMING MADRID EARTHQUAKE:
Thread: GOM & THE COMING MADRID EARTHQUAKE

~ I want to thank the OP's of these threads. They've done a good job collating data. There are several other threads right now also run by OP's that are monitoring the anomalies occurring along the Madrid fault line, and they are doing a good job doing so as well. I would encourage anyone that is interested in this topic to consider searching for and visiting their threads to gain more information.

~ AS I HAVE STATED: I am creating this thread _SPECIFICALLY_ for those of us in Tennessee to share data, and to use it to add to the 'larger picture', if such a larger picture is in fact beginning to emerge.

~ MY HYPOTHESIS: I BELIEVE THAT THE MADRID FAULT LINE, WHICH IS OVERDUE FOR A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE, IS BECOMING ACTIVE ONCE AGAIN. I am not a scientist, this is just my opinion, formed in part by perusing the above-mentioned threads and reviewing the data contained therein. I am therefore hoping that if interested/concerned Tennesseans have a thread where they can share information, they can feel free to post it here, and make it available for everyone to see.

~ *NOTE*: I will not re-post what has been posted in these other threads that I have mentioned, other than perhaps a written eye-witness account of the historical quake in the 1800's, as well as a few pertinent links that are evidential, and that could help serve as a warning to those of us who are residents of the state of Tennessee in the event of an earthquake along the Madrid fault line. ALL are welcome to post here, and to share information, but I ask that such contributions be focused on the stated goals of this thread. I thank you all, and I pray for the safety of each and every one of us, should my hypothesis prove itself to be true.

:Madrid3:

:Madrid1:

:Madrid2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP