Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 529,141
Pageviews Today: 844,328Threads Today: 340Posts Today: 5,285
09:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bizarre things happened to me this morning. I received a mark on my forehead from an angel!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had what started as a dream this morning. It started out with me flying. Gravity seemed to have a very odd effect. I was able to "sit" on a beam upside-down on the ceiling. I would go from place to place, freely flying and stopping in very unusual ways. There were dark spirits that were after me, but I did not have fear of them. Every time they would pursue me, I would counter them with the name of Jesus. The very sound of His name would cause them to shriek and run! This went on for a short while and at some point they tried to come after me again.

This is where the "dream" gets very odd. I swear to all of you and to God above that I am telling you the truth. At this point, I woke up from my dream, but I was not (yet) in my body! I felt an immense rushing of wind around and THROUGH my body! I was falling at an incredible speed. Within seconds I had fallen "into" my body, all while speaking the name of Jesus. Every time I said His name, I would feel an enormous fire sensation through my entire body - flowing in an upward direction. Remember, I am actually awake at this point! Over and over I spoke, "Jesus, Jesus, Yeshua, Yeshua". Every time this rush of intense power and fire. This fire did not have heat, though. It was a new sensation to me. I also spoke in tongues and felt the exact same thing! No other words that I spoke caused this to happen, just the ones mentioned.

This experience is not over yet! At this point, I had my sheet over my face (I sleep this way at times), but was fully and completely awake. I felt what seemed like a person wearing a robe brush into my left arm that was hanging over the side of the bed at the same time as I felt a finger touch the center of my forehead. This was not something I have ever felt before and I am not one to imagine up things like this. I believe an angel visited me this morning and placed a mark on my forehead!!

A very interesting thing to note is that my mother, just a few days ago, was sitting and praying when she felt someone touch her forehead in the exact same way I described what happened to me! She said she thought it was crazy and was not going to even tell me, but felt that she may have been marked by God. She told me these things three days ago and then this happens to me this morning! I know that many people will say that I must have an overactive imagination, but I swear to the Lord above that this indeed DID happen.

This is the scripture that I believe may have actually happened to both myself and my mother. I hope to hear this from others soon as well:

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. 2And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP