Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,466,290
Pageviews Today: 2,013,312Threads Today: 497Posts Today: 8,770
03:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM (hiding in plain sight)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Because for more than 5 years, I have been sounding the alarm about FORECLOSURE DEBT COLLECTION abuses, I’m glad the fantastic occasion to expose the NUTS & BOLTS of the most ominous element of foreclosure fraud has finally come! I call it “the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM! I hope the Florida's Attorney General prevails in investigating foreclosure mill firms who CLEARLY fabricate foreclosure documents!!

It is imperative that MILLS are investigated for INTENTIONALLY FABRICATING court documents because certain lawyers are engaged in SELF-DEALING FORECLOSURES. Most definitely, it is NOT A WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY to probe awful, underhanded illegalities surrounding foreclosures which have caused thousands of people to be UNLAWFULLY evicted and homeless –while unscrupulous lawyers became CRIMINALLY ENRICHED.

LONGSTANDING foreclosure frauds incorporate false CIVIL as well as BANKRUPTCY court pleadings; repetitive and illegal property flipping (thus blighted neighborhoods); “simulated auctions” and “straw buyers”; FALSE “lift stay” motions and FALSE “proof of claims;” and "fee-splitting." Certain lawyers achieve extra benefits from litigating foreclosure defense lawsuits, and MISREPRESENT to their mortgage-clients that homeowners are delaying foreclosures, but actually its continual deceptive lawyers' activities –while billing $$$$ to clients and actually committing MALPRACTICE + fraud upon the courts + fraud & illegal exploitation of homeowners!

Because fraudulent foreclosures include many facets, culmination can take years while arranging cash cow “PAWNS” needed for big pay-offs. [Super Future Equities Inc. v. Wells Fargo, et al., @ [link to www.bankruptcy-lawnetwork.com]

LIKE AMERICA NEED JOBS, FORECLOSURE MILLS NEED INVESTIGATION. State Attorneys General everywhere now need to recognize the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM –which has been for a long time, hiding in plain sight: foreclosure mill fraud! * [link to www.lawgrace.org]

Barbara Ann Jackson
Law & Grace, Inc
www.lawgrace.org
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP