Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject +++++++++ The Safest Place to be on The Planet when SHTF ++++++++++
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK ... I saw many of you were trying to find the safest country/place to be when all hell breaks loose. This info is mostly directed to white people :) ... From taking my time to figure it out based on the knowledge I have, I came up with the safest and most developed spot on the planet for the events to come.

Some of you came up with moving to South American country and living a simple life in nature with not many people around. One problem is that those not developed countries are mostly controlled by drug cartels, dictators, militia. Not so safe (unless you're a Hispanic and know the language).

Other place I saw few of you talk about was the Pacific. Another REALLY bad idea. Australia and New Zealand had their gun rights taken away for a reason. At the start of WW3 (yes I do know this for a fact) both of these countries will be invaded by the Chinese. You don't want to be there when that happens ...

For those of you in North America, that think stocking up on food, weapons and ammo will save you ... think again. At first maybe it will help you get the "American savages" out of your property and avoiding the shit that will happen first, but after few weeks of chaos, nothing can save you from the "Red Dawn". The only safest spot in North America will be the very East side of Canada (around Nova Scotia).

Countries on some parts of the globe are very obvious why not to go there ... These are African countries, Middle-Eastern countries. The only part of Asia that is developed/safe and will stay unchanged is Japan (but still, too many people in small area dependent on the system).

This leaves us to only one continent to look at ... and it is Europe. You may think that when SHTF all those Western countries go to the shitter ... not exactly. When the system breaks in a highly developed country, bad stuff happens, but it is quickly restored and replaced by a new one. Yes ... it will be more Fascist one but it will be safe (you can continue your daily life). The only countries on this continent that will be highly affected by riots and really "bad stuff" ... are the ones having the most of uneducated African and Middle-Eastern Immigrants (mostly France and England). Eastern Europe is much less developed and will take much more time to restore order and safety (you don't want to be in any highly populated city with desperate people without police ... even if its majority white).
This leaves us to only two highly developed countries in Europe, that are mildly populated and majority white ... and those are ----> Austria and Switzerland !!!

For those of you already living there .... CONGRATS!!!! you lucky bastards :D

catdance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP