Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Antichrist was shown to us in "The passion of the Christ"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I remember when the movie had just came out. The general feeling across the board (minus you guys who hate the MOST HIGH) was that the movie was life changing.

In hindsight it reminds me of the false brotherhood we had after the 911 attacks. We got pretty darn mushy there for a second and we pretended to tolerate each other but as you all know 6 months later we could give a rats behind about our neighbor (business as usual.)

Most pastors/preacher/priest and whatnot said the movie was spot on but NOBODY really talked about why the "Devil" was portrayed as a "Woman" holding a child. Still to this day it is a hidden elephant in the movie.

Now I made some commentary regarding the woman in the past here on GLP but I want to get everybody's take on the following clip.

I don't want to know your opinion about what you're about to see, but I want you to pay attention to something in this scene.

In this scene "Jesus" is being beaten down and "The Devil" who is a Woman holding child is there to witness it. Her demon looking child is stroking her face gently and turns to laugh and mock "Jesus."

Look at the video and tell me what you see on the baby's last stroke of the womans face. Remember the last stroke.

What does his hand do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP