Users Online Now: 2,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,425,852
Pageviews Today: 1,955,900Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 8,477
03:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obviously we are killing ourselves..ancient people showed very little signs of cancer..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are very few indications of cancer in early human remains, and possibilities that have been found have been disputed, the analysis said. In Egypt, out of hundreds of mummies only one case of cancer has been confirmed: Zimmerman's experiments on modern mummified tissue suggest that mummification does not destroy evidence of the malignancy - he and colleagues found colorectal cancer in a mummy.

From about 500 to 1500 A.D. there was little advancement in understanding cancer, the analysis said. Then, in the 17th century, Wilhelm Fabricus described operations for breast and other cancers. Cancer rates appear to have increased since the Industrial Revolution, David said. In the past 200 years, reports of specific cancers such as scrotal cancer and Hodgkin's disease have emerged.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is no doubt in my mind we have created a monster..we`ve got air pollution, water pollution, preservatives, medications, smoking, and the list goes on and on..I don`t know how many friends I`ve lost to cancer in the last 10 years but definately way too many and not all of them were self inflicted from drinking and smoking...People back years ago lived a healthier lifestyle than we do and science is just now starting to look back into time and study this?? Yea their life expectancy wasn`t as long as our due to medical technology but there are so many young children battling cancer these days, and hardly any evidence of cancer showed up in young children back years ago...

TPTB---we could acuse them all day in them contributing to this I`m sure..The world population is growing at a alarming rate and studies show we cannot support the populations by 2030 to 2040...The slow DOOM is the REAL DOOM...

[link to pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP