Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 787,330
Pageviews Today: 1,054,471Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,370
09:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MORE MEGA-RICE DOOM! INSIDER SAYS THERE WILL BE A SHORTAGE. 2 MONTH WINDOW.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message just thought i'd post this after seeing the phillipines rice doom pin.

before you raise the b.s. flag, let me give a quick explanation that i have multiple contacts and family who work and supervise in one of the largest rice milling plants in the world.

i overhead them talking in a family get together over the weekend that the crops bad and broken rice this year was nearly half of total take in. orders are in and they have already oversold their share.

so basically what is going to happen is they are going to run out of good rice far before their orders are filled. the bad/broken rice is only used for animal food, etc.

i guess we still have china to get it from. until they decided to poison it.

no sushi for you.

dweeb
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP