Users Online Now: 2,401 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,201,077
Pageviews Today: 2,316,109Threads Today: 1,080Posts Today: 20,235
11:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Was the "time traveler", caught on Chaplin's movie "The Circus", debunked????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I guess so! As any conspiracy theorist, I'm aware of Project Phoenix, Montauk Project, Philadelphia Experiment and other alleged US military time-space travel black ops and I got excited about the possible time traveler woman, holding a "cellphone", caught on Chaplin's movie "The Circus", but it seems that it already was debunked as a 1920's hearing device model manufactured by Siemens:

For a while, the carbon amplifier patented by Siemens played a major role in hearing aid technology and significantly raised the volume of hearing aids.

The electrical energy controlled by the carbon microphone was not fed to the receiver directly. It first drove the diaphragm of an electromagnetic system connected to a carbon-granule chamber. Current was transmitted across this chamber from the vibrating diaphragm electrode to the fixed electrode plate.

The amplified current produced mechanical vibrations in the electromagnetic hearing diaphragm that were then transmitted to the ear as sound.

IMAGE ( [link to img89.imageshack.us] )

IMAGE ( [link to img89.imageshack.us] )

Pics source: [link to beckerexhibits.wustl.edu]
 Quoting: [link to hearing.siemens.com]

However a doubt remains: If it was a hearing device, what that woman was holding, why she was talking on device????

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP