Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Annunaki-based Question
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some theorists, such as Sitchin, believe the Igigi (post Sumer annunaki, biblical fallen angels) mentioned in ancient texts and in Genesis 6 were purely geneticists. However, I have done a bit of research into the original meaning of the cuneiform word, Igigi, which basically seems to indicate they were watchers (signified by the "eye" cuneiform) who were involved in alot more than genetic manipulation. They were also procreating the natural way (signified by the meaning of "gi", which is to deflower or penetrate sexually).

Thusly, the theory that the Annunaki Igigi were purely scientific geneticists who remained above on their craft, is not indicated by the cuneiforms or the biblical and pseudopigraphical texts.

Also of note is the fact the "eye" glyph is interpreted in other pseudopigraphical texts as "watcher", which pretty much lays to rest the masonic concept that the "eye of God" (or Horus or Osiris or Ra) is actually of God, when historically it has represented the fallen angels, such as the Igigi and their Annunaki predecessors who were known to the ancient mesopatamians as the "Watchers".

If youŽd like to test my theory, check out the Penn State Sumerian Encyclopedia and select "I" from the alphabetic list, scroll down to "Igi". Then select "A" from the alphabetic list and scroll down to "A gi". Take special note of the glyph for "to deflower..." in "A gi" and compare and contrast it to the glyphs in "I gi", which indicate the "eye" and "to deflower, penetrate sexually" as one compound word. The word Igigi then explains/defines the entire Genesis 6:2 verse in one fell swoop.

In summary, the Annunaki/Fallen Angels/Igigi were doing more than simply tinkering with human genes according to the Sumerians, Akkadians, Babylonians, and the Hebrews.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP