Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 867,743
Pageviews Today: 1,146,782Threads Today: 281Posts Today: 4,318
09:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Demonization of ETs- the Religious are Being Set-Up - "THE LAST CARD WILL BE THE ET THREAT"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Within the last year there has been a huge influx of ETs and Aliens being literally Demonized. And, rather recently, this is even going out on the airwaves and internet with shows pushing this theme.

Most recently:
Sunday, October 17, 2010, 10p-2a, Pacific:
LIVE with George Knapp
Coast to Coast AM
Guest: Nick Redfern
Book: Final Events and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife
Thread: * * * C2C last night ... ET's = Demon Spirits * * *

Then, all the posts on GLP pushing this theme, and all the religitards convinced the ETs are Demons...

Now, we get this:
White House Adviser: US Must Prepare for Asteroid Thread: White House Adviser: US Must Prepare for Asteroid

Matched up with this:
Dr. Von Braun, "Carol, you will stop the weaponization of space. We must stop the weaponization of space, because there is a lie being told to everyone..."

"... then there would be terrorists, rogue nations... then there would be asteroids..." "... the last card will be the extraterrestrial threat."

Thinking there is something being set-up? Damn sure looks like it to me!

Here is an interesting article:

by Michael Salla
February 15, 2009

We only need to look at Hollywood movies, War of the Worlds, Independence Day, etc., to see enemy image making at work.

Even the recent Day the Earth Stood Still twisted the earlier self defense theme in the robot Gort, into a life destroying virus that began an unprovoked attack on humanity. In my view, we can see that the controllers of the media industry are hard at work to get us to think about extraterrestrials using negative stereotypes.

There are also some other processes at work to create negative images of extraterrestrials. We are flooded with best selling books describing negative abduction experiencers, e.g., Strieber, Hopkins, Jacobs, while manuscripts describing positive uplifting ET experiences, can’t get a publisher, e.g., Elizabeth Klarer.

In a recent Exopolitics Journal paper, I described at length how this process has been working for over five decades: Galactic COINTELPRO - Exposing the Covert Counter-Intelligence Program against Extraterrestrial Contactees

There are also some covert practices that warp individual perceptions of extraterrestrials.

There is a major overlay between military related activities and extraterrestrial abductions. The MILAB (Military Abductions) phenomenon is something very real and does distort the data.

Finally, there is a Luciferian element that tries to manipulate war between different Galactic groups. This is something I first encountered in Jack O’Brian’s remote viewing experiences: The Armageddon Chronicles.

It is something that Stephen Greer also discussed in his Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge book. I will comment more on this in a later posting.

There are some who will distort what I have said so far and claim that I believe all ETs are positive benevolent, etc. Not true. Some extraterrestrials are truly in that category we would call criminal, evil, demonic, etc. However that is a choice individual members of any ET species makes rather than being species specific.

In other words, some individuals and groups of ETs are performing criminal activities on Earth. These however are a small minority but tempt us to generalize that all members of a particular ET group is evil, demonic, etc. However, that is false since as we know, not all Americans supported the preemptive war in Iraq, nor did all Germans support the Nazis, etc.

In conclusion, we need to be discerning and avoid generalizing when we examine the negative experiences of forum members or others.

The forum guideline proscribing demonization of extraterrestrials is aimed to help us get closer to the truth of the matter which in my view is that a small group of criminally oriented extraterrestrials are cooperating with planetary elites to warp general attitudes towards extraterrestrial life.

The goal is the create deep cultural stereotypes of extraterrestrials as the next enemy which can be exploited at a later stage by planetary elites.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP