Users Online Now: 2,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 815,067
Pageviews Today: 1,508,790Threads Today: 719Posts Today: 12,633
04:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MoveOn.org Supporters Physically Threaten Rand Paul: Head Stomp Smear Campaign Follows
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [/youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

here's what happened...
Submitted by kytyedye on Tue, 10/26/2010 - 12:39.
The two guys in the video are supporters. They guy who stepped on her is not Mike Pezzano. I really don't like to use people's names so I won't identify who they were, but they were from our group.

It was pretty tense. Conway's side had bussed in some people, so only about half of the Conway were local. You could tell, the local ones were cool. The others were very aggressive and hostile. I got assaulted with a sign while there, but I had a sign of my own and got him back. Don't fuss at me, I used like force, and I am a 5' woman.

So everyone was riled up. When Conway got there, he was allowed to get out of his vehicle and into the building. We did break into a verse of "Hit the road Jack" but we didn't try to get near him or anything.

We had been alerted that she was from moveon.org, so everyone was keeping an eye on her anyway.

When Rand arrived, the Conway people spread out through the parking lot to harrass him on his way in, so some of us went too. We had supporters with signs running alongside his vehicle to keep the Conway folks off of Rand.

When he got to the building entrance and the vehicle stopped, this woman rushed toward it. Someone was yelling "stop her, stop her!" so someone stopped her. First guy just wrestled her to the ground. You can hear people yelling "get the cops!" well that was us too, not someone trying to protect her. She wasn't hurt, she was grinning there on the sidewalk.
[link to dailypaul.com]

The guy who stepped on her shoulder (not stomped on her head) was wrong to do that, but I think he was probably just trying to keep her down. She wasn't trying to get up. He shouldn't have done that, but she shouldn't have created the situation.

It's funny, no one is reporting the other "incident" there. A friend of mine who just had surgery on her foot, wearing a boot, had her foot stomped by one of these thugs. I hope she will be okay. She sat in a chair with her foot bleeding, but all cameras were on the girl. She was right next to the girl but no one interviewed her. Guess you gotta be a paid troublemaker from moveon.org to get press. And the worst part, her foot was crushed in a car accident while she was returning home from doing a Rand booth at an event.

Kinda funny where the cameras are and where they aren't, isn't it?

Paul protester leftist provocateur of Moveon.org, Greenpeace, Free Tibet who has been previously arrested with felony charges
[link to conservativesjournal.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP