Users Online Now: 1,561 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,210,191
Pageviews Today: 2,124,345Threads Today: 805Posts Today: 16,113
10:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Eminem’s "Not Afraid" of the Illuminati ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve been receiving many emails regarding Eminem’s new song, “Not Afraid”. Many people are requesting that I should do a breakdown of the song and the music video to it. To be honest, there isn’t much symbolism in the music video, at least not occult symbolism anyway. But lyrically speaking, the message the song delivers is very much loud and clear, so not much explanation is required. However, some people might not fully understand the metaphors Eminem uses in this song and may have missed out on important little details, so this gives us a good excuse to look at it in more depth.

Please remember that this is my interpretation of the lyrics and the music video. My interpretation could be right or wrong in some, or even wrong altogether

The very beginning of the video shows Eminem standing on a rooftop ledge telling us how he got to there from “that place”, which he goes on to show by walking through the streets finding himself in a hall of mirrors, where he’s confronted by distorted images of himself before escaping both the basement and mirrored room only to find himself confronted by a far more dangerous edge. He then jumps off the edge and falls some distance before gaining the ability to fly like Superman and guiding himself back onto the rooftop.

As Eminem said in an interview with Skyrock FM in Paris, the overall concept is “Basically just being in a dark place and trying to get to the light”. The message Eminem is trying to give us is that he isn’t afraid to face his fears, and being in control of himself, making his own choices and decisions, he’s putting his life back together, whatever the circumstances may be.

When one ‘sells his/her soul to the devil’ and stops playing their part for the higher-ups, they are not allowed to keep their fame and live their luxurious lives. However, due to Eminem’s popularity, and the massively increasing awareness people have about what goes on behind the scenes, it’s becoming much harder to keep him out of the spotlight. Keep in mind that the higher-ups kept trying to destroy Michael Jackson’s image for 17 years.

[link to www.farhankhan.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP