Users Online Now: 2,176 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,009,674
Pageviews Today: 1,808,397Threads Today: 780Posts Today: 13,839
08:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject souls in Purgatory - November is set aside to remember them - share your comments and prayers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fact, if a person dies in mortal sin (serious/grave), they don't see Heaven. Why true repentance and confession can't be ignored. If it's been awhile, examine your life, the 10 Commandments is a help or check the links to examination of conscience. More is required of Catholics, you must go to Confession.

Another fact, God is perfectly just. The reason every soul must make reparation for the sins of their life. This is done either here by our loving acts, sufferings, and prayers or we atone for our sins after we die in Purgatory.

I post a message from Heaven. The recent Holy Love messages have been about Purgatory.

+ + +

October 22, 2010
Public

(A Poor Soul)

"All Praise be to Jesus - Glory to Mary, Queen and Mother. I come as I have been sent - to dictate to you messages about Purgatory. Do not reject this grace."

(Maureen - visionary): I see an old woman in charred clothing and I smell smoke. She has appeared many times before but has never spoken - so I ignored her.)

Poor Soul: "Purgatory should not be feared, daughter, but seen as a grace. But at the same time, souls should do all in their power to avoid imprisonment here. This is a place of reparation for sins that are forgiven but not atoned for. At the same time, it is a place of preparation for entrance to eternal joy. Here, the soul is perfected if he has not been perfected in the world. The soul is made beautiful in the Eyes of God."

"Because this is a place which prepares the soul to be in God's Presence, it is also a place of separation from God, and this is the greatest suffering of all. The soul, at his last judgment, is in God's Presence, and even temporary separation from this Perfect, Eternal Love is agonizing."

"The prayer that moves the souls most rapidly through Purgatory is the Holy Mass; next is the Holy Rosary. No one needs to believe in Purgatory to be assigned there. Purgatory is a reality - does exist - and disbelief is not an avoidance of this place of reparation. Disbelief, however, if it is dictated by your tenets of faith, can be a reason for a longer stay."

"I will speak soon about various crimes that lead a soul into Purgatory."

www.holylove.org
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP