Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When a bird lands on your shoulder
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never thought about asking people here what this means until now. The only reason I follow threads at GLP is I saw premonitions from many threads here come to light.

Two years ago I was walking into my office and a common everyday sparrow landed on my shoulder. My first thought was that it was disoriented and it would fly away but it did not. I reached for it and it scurried around to my other shoulder but did not fly away.

I went into my office and my secretary didn't notice it so I pointed it out to her. Her response was there is something wrong with you Jessica. Just so you understand her response. Animals seem to be attracted to me and I love animals as much as they seem to love me.

Anyway, I went about my business for the day and this bird stayed with me all day. If I went into a structure it would fly to a tree or to the roof of the structure and as soon as I came out it would be back on my shoulder again and get in my car with me to my next appointment.

I went back to my office at the end of the day and two of my employees pulled in at the end of their day and walked to me to say hello. The bird left my shoulder and plucked a cigarette from the mouth of one of my employees, flew with it a short way then pecked it to nothing before flying to a tree. As soon as they left it flew back to my shoulder and went home with me for the night. My cat Bob wasn't thrilled but what was I to do lol. The next day it popped on my shoulder, went to work with me then flew away never to return.

I have no idea what to make of this occurrence and wonder if anyone could enlighten me here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP