Users Online Now: 1,722 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,010
Pageviews Today: 1,776,599Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 13,599
07:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RED DAWN ILLUMINATI/OCCULT SYMBOISM, CHINESE INVASION HINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so with all the nuke/doom/economic collapse talk i decided to take a look at the movie Red Dawn again, as it seems a very likely scenario.

Within the first 10 minutes I noticed some very wierd stuff.

Remember the 11/6 false flag video? The countdown? "5, 4, theres no time for a full countdown"

this is a liscence plate of one of the main characters cars, notice the 5,4
IMAGE ( [link to i54.tinypic.com] )

Also in the movie when they invade it is hunting season, as it is now

IMAGE ( [link to i54.tinypic.com] )

Also I noticed when one of the characters drinks the deer's blood that he killed on the bottom of the cup is a pyramid with the all-seeing eye! very occultic as satanists sacrifice animals in their "devil worship and magick"

IMAGE ( [link to i52.tinypic.com] )

Also as someone mentioned in this thread, Thread: Missile is aimed at China I believe that the U.S. missle was a show of force to china, or even AIMED at china.

This movie could become a very grim reality
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP