Users Online Now: 2,146 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,738,918
Pageviews Today: 2,405,790Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 11,102
06:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "When you point your finger at somebody else, four fingers are pointing back at you!!!"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everybody has probably heard this: "When you point your finger at somebody else, four fingers are pointing back at you!!!". But have you tried it????

I tried it. If I point one finger at something, then three of my fingers are curled into a fist shape, and are pointing over to my side. If I point with my left hand, those three fingers point to my left. And my thumb points forward and down. There sure aren't 4 fingers pointing back at me!!!

Okay so I tried putting my three fingers pointing back at myself, while pointing with one finger. It feels uncomfortable, but I can do it. But I can't get my thumb to point at myself!!

The only way I can get four fingers pointing at myself is to fold my hand in half at the fingers, not into a fist, and point with my thumb!!! Nobody points with their thumb!!!

So I'm going to call BS on that saying.

bsflag
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP