Users Online Now: 2,014 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,074,014
Pageviews Today: 1,962,939Threads Today: 662Posts Today: 14,504
06:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is the sun getting a lot *BRIGHTER* or is it just me? why would it get bright like that?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello I am new to this forum so please be kind.
I take a lot of pictures. I love taking pictures of nature and have been doing so for many years. I have noticed that just with the naked eye, the sun seems to be getting a lot brighter. Is there a good reason for this. I realized this about a month ago. I was taking photos of my son's soccer games and no matter what day I took a photo of the sun, it was so very bright there was a line coming up and down the center of the photo in front of the sun. It did not matter the angle. Just the other day I was driving and it blinded me even with glasses on. I have been driving for many years and have never ever seen it as such. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? I have no idea why? Is it normal? should I worry? I was taking a video of contrails and chemtrails for youtube when I noticed how bright it was again today...nuts
I am not some crazy person but just want someone else's input....
I have photos but have no idea how to post them. The photos are of like five different days.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP