Users Online Now: 966 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 196,698
Pageviews Today: 324,611Threads Today: 105Posts Today: 1,975
04:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are the Orbs of Light just airplanes or real UFO's?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well Let's talk about it, I will tell you why I believe these craft are not Airplanes, then you can tell us why you believe they are airplanes, please provide some info to back up your claims and I will do the same.

Why These are not Airplanes...

MSNBC reporter David Schusterting interviewed British Ufologist Nick Pope for this report, who agrees that the sighting is very unusual. Schuster contacted both the FAA NASA and the military, The FAA contacted the Cleveland Airport as well and cannot find a manmade explanation for this sighting.

The UFO is a single ball of light in the night sky that is showing movement and witnesses at the scene say that the object is changing color.

Cleveland Hopkins Airport stated that these objects were not in normal airport flight paths and that they were not picking up these objects on radar.

So, First off I would think if that is they were Airplanes that the actual airport would know about it?

I would think if they were normal airplanes that they would also show up on the airports radar?

Moving on.

I have filmed these Orbbs of Light entering and leaving Lake Erie, That is strange behaviour for an airplane...

The following is from the History Channel show I was on, The history channel shows in this clip that these objects are showing up in resricted air zones, there is no airplanes even allowed to fly in these area's because of Power Plants.

The History Channel also proved and clearly states "they do not have the same appearance as FAA lights required by aircraft to display and the different color and pulses also do not match up to any known FAA Lights or police or Military vehicles.

UFO researcher/advocate Jim Dilettoso perform "spectral analysis" of video imagery of these exact same Orbs of Light UFO's showing up over Pheonix, Texas, and Lake Erie Ec., that proved the lights could not have been produced by a man-made source.

Dilettoso determined the amount of red, green and blue in the various video images and constructed histograms of the data, which were then compared to a database of known light sources such as flares, Lanterns, Planets, FAA lights, Etc.

The Balls of light UFO's do not match up to any known "spectral analysis" histograms of any known light sources, that was the conclusion. That episode was just on TV last night.

You see when you actually look into it, The they are just airplanes theory holds no water at all but please do tell us why if you believe they are just Airplanes, why do you think that and how do you dispute all the evidence given above that there is no way these are just airplanes?

Peace,
Michael
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP