Users Online Now: 1,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,986
Pageviews Today: 360,210Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 2,156
04:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help!! So My Best Friends Mom is hitting on me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now before we get started know somethings about her: She went through a nasty divorce beause apparently her husand beat her...and always put her down, so now she always goes out to party clubs and wears the most revealing tops I've seen girls my age wear...

So my best friend lives quite a distance from me but I went to visit him the other day, and I always get the feeling that his mom wants my pee pee. Everytime that we have a conversation his mom just constantly tells me these things such as; "...well I think your hot" or things like "your one of the cutest people I know!". Usually I'm talking to Nick (my best friend) about girlfirend problems and his mom will always interupt with crap like "you don't need her your too fine". I mean I don't think I'm delusional and I've only got the top layer of the cake so far.

The other day is what really kinna made me go hmm this lady is hitting on me. Nick wasn't home so I came to borrow some baseball stuff and she's a really cool mom so I stayed and talked with her for awhile. While talking she starts to scratch the back of my head on the couch and said "you have really nice hair". I thought ok maybe she thinks I had nice hair, but heres where things get odd...

I went to use the bathroom to pee and while peeing she just opens the door and I get starled and she said said "honey don't worry theres nothing to worry about" and I said I'm sorry Dawn. And when I was leaving with Nick's equipment I dunno I just felt this vibe that I could do her.

Question GLP: Would you ever do a MILF or a friends mom if it was kept on the d/l?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP