Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,306
Pageviews Today: 824,316Threads Today: 359Posts Today: 5,493
10:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Spiritual Warrior's Path and Non-Compliance - Dark clouds are gathering
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As people grow more angry, frustrated and feel more enslaved, they want to know how to break their chains and fight their evil enemies. People are afraid for their families and worried about their future. People are very good at dealing with adversity, but they are very afraid of the unknown. But this is a different kind of enemy than in previous dark times. He is invisible. His skin is the same color as ours. He wears clothes like ours and he lives secretly among us. He has no distinguishing features. He feels very comfortable changing his religion, political views and sovereignty at will. He can morph and melt into the background when threatened.

Our angry people are all waiting for a leader, a messiah, to rally us against this evil foe and to ask us to join his army and to then form a battle line. I don't think that is going to happen in this war. Maybe the new leader will not be what he appears? Also, war mongers are running through the streets beating their drums yelling for blood, but then slink into the shadows when the real battles begin. That is why we all are still waiting, unsure what to do next. Warriors become very nervous when faced with uncertainty and are asked to fight ghosts.

However, I would like for us all to consider a different path. A true spiritual warrior's path. Most who read this message will agree that our physical lives on this earth is not all that we really are. We have been told by wise men for thousands of years that this reality is an illusion and that this is just a place for us to learn a spiritual warriors true path and to grow into higher spiritual beings as we progress along the path of the Great Wheel.

I am an old man and I have been troubled for some time now about how I feel about fighting physical violence with violence. I have walked as a warrior and have been a soldier for my country. I am not afraid of battle or death.

My dilemma is as I now grow in years, is whether the righteous path is non-violence or do we take up the sword and defend what we know is right. As a young man the choice seemed very simple. That is why in all societies the warriors are the young. And that is as it should be. We fight and when we can no longer swing our sword in battle we stop and reflect on our battles and enjoy the tranquillity and let younger men prepare for battle.

As the dark clouds build around us and we know in our hearts that the war is upon us, we need to decide the righteous path we each must take. It may be my age or it may be that I have become more wise as I have walked through this life, but I believe that losing this life should not be our real concern. Living a righteous life and helping others in need should be our goal. So I will bend to one knee with lowered sword, rise above the violence and let the barbarians do as they wish with me. When I am asked to do something that I know in my heart is wrong, then I will refuse, no matter the cost to me. If we all did this then the battle would be over without a sword being drawn. But we will not do this I'm afraid.

Please understand, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE RIGHT PATH FOR EVERYONE. It is just the right path for me. I welcome your replies.

May God protect you in these troubling times and may you not have to make this terrible choice in this lifetime.

Let your heart guide you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP