Users Online Now: 1,468 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 393,450
Pageviews Today: 594,236Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 2,878
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do we learn from ALIEN EXPERIENCES?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’ve been struggling with the whole ET issue for a while now...and I have recently encountered a few different changes of thought on it.

I don't mean to make fun of ET believers, so that is not my intent in posting this. It’s more or less to find out what others feel regarding experiences in general. I'm not trying to discredit anyone's experience with UFO’s or alien entities...it’s just not something I've experienced...in a real physical proof kind of way OR an intuitive sensory way.

I’d prefer to focus on WHY WE EXPERIENCE THE THINGS WE DO.

Our purpose in life is to LOVE. Pretty simple.

We seek it, we feel good when we share it, it’s been proven that in a state of love, our energy can heal our physical bodies and affect others as well as physical matter.

Often in our search for love we mistakenly skip step one...LOVE YOURSELF. Skipping that step sends people spinning off to find self love in another, whether that is a person, thing, or experience differs for people, but they look to something outside themselves for LOVE when it should be addressed with “self” FIRST.

I think for some people an experience (alien contact or ufo sighting) is such a personal and unique experience manifested ONLY for them to learn from.

Does that make it real to me? No...
Does that make it false to that person who witnessed it? No...

I know it does not make sense that both could be right...but this is my belief in how stuff like that works. I guess it depends on perception. We perceive what we need in order to progress as an independent human entity connected to others through energy. We all have the ability to tap into a group “consciousness/intelligence” but the extent to which we do (either knowingly or unknowingly) depends partly on a couple different things.

I’m not quite familiar with what those things are just yet...though I feel one is our INTENT to learn/experience/grow...and another depends partly on our state of feeling the inflow as well as outflow of LOVE.

I think it's a continual process and I know each person is different...so of course we're all going to have different feelings on what is true. Too often we get caught up in fighting each other about what is true, rather than pursuing our own truth.

1dunno1

So now my questions...

Is there a REASON we experience things others don't? And what purpose would an alien encounter serve for a person?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP