Users Online Now: 1,224 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 235,872
Pageviews Today: 387,023Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,234
05:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING Doomsday "megaspheres" for selected people being built in CHILE, Deadline of contract November 2011
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few days ago a Chilean engineer, owner of a large engineering company, went on a interview in a morning program over Chilean's public network "channel 13". The engineer plainly told that, according to a predictive model he has been working on for years, which relates solar activity to seismic activity, Chile is going to be hit with a massive cataclism by the end of 2011, and be split on three parts, causing massive tsunamis. He completely denied being based on the whole 2012 hoopla, and insisted his work was based in solid science and that he had warned the Chilean government about the high possibility of the February 27th EQ but he was told that even if it was true, there was no budget to do anything in advance.

At first, I really dismissed the whole issue as "yet another looney who claims he can foresee the future". Yet, being curious by nature I researched what I could find about this guy called Pedro Gaete.

To my surprise, I found that the guy's website has a section that has no links within itself (you need to google specific terms to reach it), and within these pages (which are all in a format that the only fast way to save is printing screenshots, and I could only open them in IE, as Firefox seems unable to do so) is a series of information that implies that his company was selected by european organizations to build three large structures that have the internal frame of geodesic spheres, that are designed to float, and are said to be completely self sustaining habitats for 2200 people each, capable of withstanding tsunamis, "hypercanes", etc., and that are to be ready for November 11, 2011.

There is a section which states that there are 2000 places available for european people, you have to apply, and if accepted, pay 25.000 euros to reserve a place, and later complete the amount to 155.000 euros. The project is said to be partially funded by european organizations, and there was a period for Chilean people to apply for a place but that now is closed, only remaining places for europeans.

Other pages list names of people behind the projects (among them are some famous as Nick Pope, Tom Valone, and several scientists, astronomers, retired generals, etc. It also listed a series of scientific institution links, and also a lot of banks that were receiving the payments.

Amazingly, when I tried to get back to the site today to take the screenshots to post here, all the links that I have in my browser historial the detailed info related to the "NGP 2592"0 project, as it is called, gives 404 erros, albeit google still lists them but even the cache is gone.
The next link takes to the search, results 3 and 4 are the ones I visited and now are gone.

[link to www.google.cl]

Now there is another site, which has far less information and seems to be plenty of placeholders, but it gives an idea of what is all about.

[link to www.25920.cl] (for me only IE is able to show it correctly).

Now, 25920 is the number of years that takes the precession cycle of the Earth, which is almost exactly the duration of the Mayan Calendar. NGP seems to be refering to the North Galactic Pole.

I'm still trying to find the page with all the names involved, as they were plenty and interesting, to say the least.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP