Users Online Now: 2,040 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,121,841
Pageviews Today: 1,518,143Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,213
12:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am now blogging about my results of healing MS and the effects of my NDE, Earthing, Diatomaceous Earth and everything else unconventional
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I am updating my post from November to include my blog [link to overcomingms.wordpress.com] which will be documenting my healing journey in relation to the Multiple Sclerosis I was diagnosed with 17 years ago. Please subscribe if you or someone you know has MS or needs a little light in a dark world.

*************************************************************************​******

A little back ground leading up to my NDE...My MS has progress considerably since 2008 due to a traumatic fall on the ice during ice storm in Baltimore when I was 35. I was dx on 11/18/93 and up to 2008 was managing quite well until the fall.

I am going thru a divorce and just after the fall my wife stated she wanted it and I know NOW that due to my declining health and compounded by her own stuff it was overwhelming for her and it is what it is no judgement against her for this; I had become an ahole

ok now back to the NDE which happened in March of 2010, I had been on Anti-depressants for about 1 1/2 years for the MS depression and was living with a psychic vampire who was feeding off my energy and had a 10 yo daughter who was totally disrespectful. Well she quit her job and expected me to pay the rent for her and her brat AND I also still had a house where my wife and daughter lived I was making about 7k a month with my job and VA disability but I have mad debt from credit cards so I couldn't sustain 2 households.

She asked me "are you going to pay the rent or break the lease I had signed in the prior December? Well duh, break the lease of course. So she went to live with her relatives and she left me with the apartment. It was empty besides my air bed and my personal effects.

OK NDE time. In march I was lying in bed and took a drink of water, and with MS I have a compromised swallowing reflex and started choking on the water, I was waterboarding my self. When they say u can drown in an inch of water they aren't kidding. I started coughing violently in bed and Kelly said I went limp for about 4 minutes and was shaking me, she is a CNA and was about to call 911 then I came to.

Oh my god I was in so much pain in my chest and throat. the only thing I remember is hearing, "You're not done yet" before regaining consciousness.

2 weeks later is when the synchronicities started coming with animals coming to me with lessons. The first creature was a beetle climbing on me in my car. Then my cousin posted that a moose came to her bedroom window in Vermont in the city, the a coworker was talking about a woodpecker that burrowed into his house instead of the 300 cedars on his lot, then I a moth come to me, it was like it was flapping its wings in slow motion and I could see the powder flying off its body, then my other cousin posted he had just seen a woodchuck on the golf course he works at in VT. There'e more but I'll get back to it.

OK animal meanings. Beetle represents rebirth and also it was before Easter. Moose self esteem issues and my cuz totally knew what that meant for her at her bedroom window, she had been sexually abused as child by mother's boyfriend nightly. having esteem issues now. Woodpecker When a Woodpecker totem enters your life,it indicates that the foundation is there and it is safe to follow through.It will stimulate new rhythms.
It reflects a wakening of new mental faculties.You may be so wrapped up in mental and spiritual activities that you've neglected the physical. moth represents soul level work and depends on the stage of it i.e. larvae, chrysalis or in flight. Well it was small so just out of chrysalis; rebirth. And there is a spa in our town called the chrysalis. I was in a chrysalis spiritually for 8 years since moving to Bellingham. I had just come out of the chrysalis and was trying out my NEW wings.

Just after seeing the moth I spoke with a friend at my church, Center for Spiritual living, and she said she heard the animals had been coming to me, then I told her about the readings I had been doing for friends and family, then it hit me...they may have been for them, but the animals were coming to ME THROUGH their experiences. They were coming to me with a message for me not the others perse.

I AM going thru a shamanic healing. later that day is when the woodchuck showed up on facebook. Here is woodchuck

A very difficult and powerful totem to have,
Groundhog is the symbol of opening fully to the dreamtime.
Of exploring altered states of consciousness more deeply and fully.
Dreams will have great significance.

Lessons associated with death, dying and revelations about its processes will begin to surface. Groundhog can teach its people metabolic control.
How to go into the great unconscious without harm.

People with a Groundhog totem need to have definite
boundaries in their life and let those around them know those boundaries.

Groundhog’s power is strongest in Winter and two years is an important time period.
Two years of intensive studying might be required to achieve
true trances or alter states of consciousness.

This is often the totem of Shamans and Mystics.

this happened in April 2010+2 years you know where this is going. preparation for 2012

I have SO much more to share but done for now. This took place in a period of one month. I wanna start a blog and now I have started it thanks to Resident Alien his username is a synchronicity and another confirmation of who I AM. Thank you fellow veteran, it's all about service to others now.

here's the no name conversation with me that prompted this post
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP