Users Online Now: 2,107 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,039,939
Pageviews Today: 1,441,381Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,884
11:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WARNING****Don't fly this Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!URGENT!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Got this horrible feeling about this Thanksgiving weekend.Enough to jump on here and warn folks as best as possible.Don't fly!!
I had a bad headache earlier this afternoon,so I layed down for a bit.When I woke up,I jumped back online and couldn't type fast enough to search for plane crashes today.I mean to tell ya,what I had dreamnt left me sick to my stomach feeling,darn nere in a panic that I had to do something,to stop this horrible event that is going to take place,but have no idea how,or what to do.How do you stop something,when it's going to happen in several places.?Knowing it's out of your control?!!!Lives are going to be snuffed out,innocent lives.All in the name of control.I know some have had a gut feeling,just curious if anyone cares to share theirs.Anyone else feel like THIS IS IT,it's going down this weekend???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP