Users Online Now: 1,699 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 448,193
Pageviews Today: 729,667Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 4,566
08:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROMISED LAND BELONGS TO ISRAEL NATION FOREVER, FOREVER, FOREVER, AS PER BIBLE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:13 PM

[link to www.blessingi...of%20Faith.html]

Blessing Israeli Believers
<<< Home >>> <<< Mission Statement >>> <<< Statement of Faith >>> <<< Books for Sale >>> <<< Contact >>>
Romans 15:26,27 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been make partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal (material) things.

Please consider donating: How to pay by check

Statement of Faith

My main Statement of Faith is found on my website, Defend and Proclaim The Faith

This Statement of Faith pertains to the nation of Israel and the Jewish people.

God called Abraham to be a blessing to all people:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and his seed that was part of this blessing. This covenant was unconditional and included the land now called Israel .

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. (8) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan , for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

The covenant was passed to Isaac and his seed (Genesis 26:3) and Jacob and his seed (Genesis 35:12.) The land belongs forever to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their seed.

Psalm 105:6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. (7) He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth. (8) He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. (9) Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; (10) And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant: (11) Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan , the lot of your inheritance:

The Jewish people were warned, under the law of Moses, that if they sinned and disobeyed they would be taken off the land and dispersed into all nations.

Deuteronomy 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

(64) And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Israel sinned and was dispersed according to the law of Moses, but this did not end the everlasting covenant with Abraham.

Old Testament

Leviticus 26:42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

(44) And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

(45) But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

New Testament

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel , saying,

(25) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

(26) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Israel ’s dispersion was only temporary and God would bring the Jewish people back to the land. Modern Israel exists because of the covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendents.

Old Testament

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel , Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel , but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

New Testament

Luke 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

At the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Israel will recognize Him as their Messiah and reconciled to Him.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

National Israel has a fantastic future with God. At the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus, He will restore the Kingdom of Israel . He will sit on the throne of David from the magnificent temple which He will build and rule over the entire world.

Old Testament

Zechariah 6:11-13 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest; And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

New Testament

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

When the Lord Jesus is ruling from the throne of David , Israel will be holy as they will have been purged of their sin. The Jews will be the envy of all other peoples.

Isaiah 4:3,4 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

The Scriptural promise still holds true that God blesses those that bless the Jewish people.

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

<<< Home >>> <<< Mission Statement >>> <<< Statement of Faith >>> <<< Books for Sale >>> <<< Contact >>>
Blessing Israeli belivers is a division of Watch Ministries.inc.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP