Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFOs every night!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obtober 16th, 2010 - the first of all of the sightings. A glimpse of what was to come. My sister saw a UFO after leaving my house in broad daylight, with her toddler in the backseat.

November 5th, 2010 - my first UFO sighting. I was entirely skeptical about what I saw that night, because it was just one strange instance. Not definitive proof in my eyes. Orb-like things hovering around a strange star.

November 7th, 2010 - when it all really started. Dozens upon dozens of these things showed up. And it all began with the 'flashy guys' or the 'flashies' - which are the same thing as the 'fake airplanes' people have been describing. As soon as you start seeing the flashies, you start seeing the rest of them. pyramid/triangular. non-blinking orbs. strange mists in the sky with ghost-like things flying about in them. it was amazing. i was with my sister. after that night, we were both convinced 100%.

November 8th, 2010 - they showed up in my backyard. first with the dozens of flashies, then red flashies showed up encircling this strange ball of light that spiralled within itself and eminated strange whirling colors. this was the first night that i attempted to get something on camera. i was successful in capture the ball of light and colors, but even that is hardly visible. i do have it uploaded to youtube if anyone is interested.

November 9th, 2010 - i convinced one of my close friends to come over and see these things. she was a believer, but she didn't think we'd see anything definate. she was in for a surprise. we went out to an isolated and clear location outside of town. as soon as we got out of the van, they started showing up. within 45 minutes of being out there, there were 2 dozen in the sky (the white flashy guys). they would all be heading North, and would cluster and do strange formation, and then several of them would freeze in midair and change course, directly South. my friend's husband had had an experience at the local lakes that were nearby, and we decided to go there. (mind you, she has two children in the back seat snuggled in blankets and watching movies on their new laptop & they are completely oblivious to what we were doing) We arrive there and get out of the van. The flashy guys are still all over the skies. Then my friend told me that there was someone behind us and that they were coming. I thought she meant another car, so I'm just standing there like an idiot and she's running to the driver's side and hopping in and starting the car. she screamed at me to get in or she was going to leave me. i was confused. i didn't know why she was freaking out at the time. i thought it was a joke. it wasn't a joke. when i got in the car she took off. she was laughing nervously, but i could tell she was just freaked out and didn't want to scare the kids. she whispered to me that she had seen something behind us glowing in the grass and that behind the trees something or someone was there, waiting for us. whatever it was, it scared her enough to make her take me home. after telling my mom about all we'd seen (my father passed away recently, and so i moved in with my mother a few months ago), she left. but then she called me an hour later and told me that one of the triangular-shaped ones flew over her van. she told me that she pulled over the van, stuck her head out the window, and it was very close to her... making her dizzy and sick to her stomach. she described very strange fast-moving lights on it, and that she had the sensation of being hypnotized. she was thoroughly freaked out. and this isn't a UFO fanatic/nutcase. this woman works at the preschool with a mentally handicapped boy. she has kids that are ages 7 and 9. just your average, regular person! and she's seeing these things.

November 11th, 2010 - the animals had begun to act strangely. Or that's when I really started to notice it. particularly the dogs. particularly my dog, charlie. he would bark all day and howl all night. we've had him since he was a pup and he's over 10 years old by now, so we're pretty used to his behavior. his health is fine, but his behavior isn't. he howls at night and it sounds like a wolf or a siren going off! my mom would have to get out of bed and go outside to scream at him several times throughout each night. so she started locking him in the shed with the LIGHT on, like a little scared child. and that has certainly helped. he goes in that shed every night now. well, on this night, that's when i started seeing a lot of things in the backyard. the other times that i had seen them, there were never that many in the backyard, but it wasn't until this night that the quantity of the UFOs started to increase. i remember standing there in awe with my jaw dropped. my mom went into the backyard with me for a little while and watched these things move around like busy little bees in a beehive.

November 12th, 2010 - the events that happened on this date both frighten and confuse me. i'm frightened because i can't remember accurately what happened. i was in my bedroom, and i don't even remember what i was doing. my room is in the basement, and i have a window in there that is on ground level. the window was shut and the blinds were drawn. i don't remember when it started or when i noticed it, but there was an owl outside my window hooting. which alarmed me instantly. i've never heard an owl out here. i've only ever heard an owl camping years ago. i went to the window, raised the shades, and opened it up. the owl had to have been sitting RIGHT BY the window to the left. i tried to stretch the screen as far out as i could without breaking it so that i could see the owl... but it was unsuccessful. i did have a strange sense of foreboding, however. and when i looked at the sky... the UFOs were all over. i'd never had any fear when it came to watching the UFOs, but that night i was scared. the owl kept hooting. it didn't stop. it hooted for what i guestimate to be 15-20 minutes... but the only problem with that is that i don't rememeber when it stopped. i don't remember if the UFOs disappeared or if they were still there. i don't remember going to bed. the only thing i remember is waking up the next morning after having the strangest dream about a gigantic holographic telescope that shot a beam of something towards the sky which illuminated saturn... i remember that saturn was very significant. but what the fuck?! i don't even know what a holographic telescope is or if such a thing even exists!

November 13th, 2010 - my friend comes over again to do some more UFO hunting. she, too, had been having some weird dreams and had been seeing the UFOs in the daylight. she didn't bring her kids along this time. we went to the same spot as before (not at the lakes). when we got out of the van we could hear an entire herd of cattle (which we later discovered to be several miles away, enclosed in a large pen) screaming at the tops of their lungs as if they were being butchered. there were flashy UFOs all over and other very very strange things. the strange balls of light were hovering very close to the earth, and there seemed to be flashy guys landing on the ground and then going back into the sky (granted, they were also miles from us). we saw a saucer-shaped one on that night. and a blue ball of light that hovered and moved drunkenly, that i've only ever seen on that night. it was pretty evident that these things were landing by that point, and that they could also play mind tricks. there was always a lot of confusion associated with these sightings. for my friend, it was fear and confusion... for me, it was usually excitement and confusion. but the cows weren't enjoying any part of what was happening. so after we'd seen quite a show, we drove past the cattle. there were no lights on and it was pitch black. you could see the general outline of the cows, but that's it. no sign of humans and no sign of aliens, either. i did get their screams on video, but haven't uploaded that online yet.

November 19th, 2010 - strange dreams about UFO sightings continued to plague me. but none were as strange as the dream with the holographic telescope. sightings had been difficult because of the cloud cover, but i knew they were still there. this was a relatively cloudy night. but i did see the flashies and a saucer-shaped one fly across the sky, towards the ground.

November 21st, 2010 - i was going to sleep. i was bordering between somewhat awake and about to be in a deep sleep. similar to the state of mind you're in when you're hypnotized is my guess. i was drifting off when i could feel my skin prickle. something was breathing on my cheek only inches away from my face. but i hadn't even realized that yet. that it was watching me. i didn't realize that it was physically there with me until it spoke or growled or whatever it was that it did. it sounded like a demon. and i don't even believe in hell, but this thing sounded horrifying. it was right by my ear, and my body suddenly and violently LURCHED. when i say violent, it was painful - like rebooting a computer or shaking my brain or something. i lurched in fear and realization of what was RIGHT THERE. i kept my eyes closed, but then i realized i had been holding my breath. i'd been holding it for some time. i let out a huge gasp and then opened my eyes. there was nothing there. i sat up in bed and turned on the light and tried my best to calm myself down. i was physically in terror. i don't know what it was. it scared me. it still scares me. i don't EVER want to experience it again. i don't even know if this was alien-related. it's been my theory that these aliens/UFOs aren't hostile, and i still believe that, but whatever this was... it didn't seem friendly.

November 23rd, 2010 - the night started off clear. the first night in a while that had some visibility. i went out into my back yard to feed charlie. it had just gotten dark out and the stars started showing up. the UFOs showed up with them. more colorful balls of light. more flashy guys. my mom was out there with me for a while watching them. and then the moon rose. and the moon was HUGE last night. the BIGGEST i've EVER seen it. and it was orange, like the harvest moon. that seemed odd to be too. what was odder is that later in the night when i looked at it... it wasn't even a quarter of the size it had been and it wasn't orange either. did anyone else see the moon last night? is there an explanation for its strange appearance? my mom thought it odd, herself.

- -

so these are short accounts of my recent experiences. i keep a strictly detailed log on another computer which go into detail about what the UFOs did and what they looked like.

i've been contacted by 3 MUFON investigators. one is assigned to my case and asked permission to bring along his colleague, and the other is assigned to my sister's original sighting which she gave me permission to report in october. 2 of the investigators have come over and interviewed me on audio tape and we've made plans for them to come back on a clear night (whenever that'll be) with their fancy equipment and their night vision so that they can get these things on camera. which i will undoubtedly share.

i don't care if you believe me or not. if you don't believe, please don't respond. i know what i saw, and i know it's truth. and i know this isn't the government. this is something else.

but for those of you who do believe, what the hell is going on here?! other people in town have been seeing these things as well. and they are out there EVERY STINKING NIGHT. i really would like some answers and don't know who else to ask!

also, has anyone else been having the same experiences?? or know of people and towns that are?! any insight would be greatly appreciated! and if you have any questions regarding my sightings, experiences, animal behaviors, UFO appearance,... feel free to ask.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP