Users Online Now: 1,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,731
Pageviews Today: 274,561Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,707
04:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just got in trouble w/ step dad and some very nosey cops...opinions welcomed
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't have insurance or a car so I borrow my mothers car at night when she's sleeping. She has told me not to do that and I know that I am wrong for doing it. Here is the part I would like to hear some opinions about .The garge door is loud so I keep it open so I don't make any extra noise. So I'm at a friends house and I get a text asking if I know why the cops were just at my house. I say no and ask what did they say. So my step dad who happens to be a lawyer & already knew I did nothing wrong finally tells me they were notifying him that his garage door was open, at 2 am ! Im like what the fuck! We have a two car garage so here is what the cops did. Pulled into our driveway, walked into the garage, walked up to the second car where door was closed and saw a set of keys in the ignition so he decided to ring door bell and let my parents know. They freaked. They said I put their safety in jepardy and I told them the cops should have never rang our door bell at 2 am and they definitely should not have come into our garage like that. My stepdad, the lawyer , asked me if i was high on drugs , for saying the cops were in the wrong. If anything would have happened it would have been 100% my fault but I totally think the cops went too far by stepping into the garage and then knocking on the door that late at night.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP