Users Online Now: 1,687 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,667
Pageviews Today: 1,228,165Threads Today: 471Posts Today: 8,442
01:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just got an email from that Egyptian archeologist, that supposedly said that the pyramids contain alien technology...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thread: Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

This was spread all the conspiracy forums (including here, starred and pinned), and general UFO blogs, where everybody discussed exhaustively, if indeed there was such statement, supposedly made by professor Dr. Alaa el-din M. SHAHEEN, of Cairo's University, or if it was another hoax from Michael Cohen Michael J. Hill aka Michael Lee Hill (is the same GLPs Michael Lee Hill??) and that notorious bullshitter UFO blog...
I did track the professor's email down and did contact him, explaining about the alleged article, that even was posted on Facebook's Cairo's University page (and wiped off after the professor had received my email) and pushed him with this data, to see his reaction:

* Mean Distance to the Sun: Half of the length of the diagonal of the base times 10^6 = average distance to the sun
* bullet
* Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]
* bullet
* Mean Distance to Moon: The length of the Jubilee passage times 7 times 10^7 is the mean distance to the moon. [215.973053 Pyramid Inches * 7 * 10^7 = 1.5118e10 Pyramid Inches = 238,865 miles]
* bullet
* Sun's Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun's mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]
* bullet
* Earth's Polar Radius: The Sacred Cubit times 10^7 = polar radius of the earth (distance from North Pole to earth's centre) [25 Pyramid Inches * 10^7 * (1.001081 in / 1 Pyramid Inches) * (1 ft / 12 in) * (1 mi/ 5280 ft) = 3,950 miles]
* bullet
* Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.
* bullet
* Radius of the Earth: The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.
* bullet
* Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The perimeter of the base * 43,200 = 24,734.94 miles, which is within 170 miles of the equatorial circumference of the earth.
* bullet
* Earth's Volume: The product of the pyramid's volume and density times 10^15 equals the ratio of volume to density of the earth. [10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 * 10^15 = 4.21760772 x 10^21 cubic cubits = 259.93 x 10^9 cubic miles]
* bullet
* Earth's Mass: Mass of the pyramid = volume * density = 10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 earth density = 4,217,497. The mass converted to pyramid tons = 4,217,607.72 * 1.25 = 5,272,010 pyramid tons. Since the mean density of the earth was defined as 1.0, then the mass of the earth is 10^15 times the mass in pyramid tons = 5.272 x 10^21 pyramid tons = 5.99 x 10^24 Kg
* bullet
* Speed of Earth around the Sun: The Pyramid Inch times 10^8 = the speed of the earth around the sun, circa 2600 BCE
* bullet
* Mass of the Earth: The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth's mass.
 Quoting: [link to www.timstouse.com]

These values, and many more, are embedded in the dimensions of Khufu pyramid and only could be obtained by astronauts or space scientists, through satellites, computers and spacecrafts.
I just told him that the mainstream scholars keep these secrets from mankind and that they know that the pharaohs didn't built Giza pyramids. And at last I asked if he really told something about alien artifacts inside the pyramids, during a conference... He just returned my email today and that's his answer:

IMAGE ( [link to img545.imageshack.us] )

I removed the links in the original message, by obvious reasons, but anyway his email is in his page of Cairo's University. I cut off the full message from the jpg file, but basically it was as I described above. He definitely denied had said anything about that by his few and harsh words, I noticed he just got pissed about my email and the whole thing, and maybe even got scared, avoiding to speak more. I mean, he could elaborate more on telling me that he didn't say shit in none conference, but he seemed pressured and just did quick me off.
I highlighted the part where he missed the denying adverb and I think it was not a grammar error. I think he got hit by my email. Plus maybe he lied about no longer being DEAN of Cairo's University, 'cause his personal page of University's website, says he IS DEAN of Cairo's University.
Maybe is just a lack of updating or maybe he wanted to disconnect himself from the high body of the University... Who knows...

[link to fa-arch.cu.edu.eg]

By the lack of reliable source, all suggests that the article that started this whole thing is a hoax, however IMO, the professor's reaction was pretty suspicious.

scratching

Or maybe I'm just tripping...

cruise
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP