Users Online Now: 2,015 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,477
Pageviews Today: 1,005,197Threads Today: 490Posts Today: 7,733
11:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TIME TRAVEL has been achieved. EINSTEIN was right. E = mc2 is true to its formula. I can prove it. I have traveled.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message General View:

Governments have been working on this concept since H.G. Wells planted the thought back in 1895 and professor Albert Einstein acknowledged the possibility in 1905 with the proposition of E = mc2

Time travel is not only a reality but the best espionage tool for a government which is why they are developing the machine or already have one completely developed. This I can confirm with absolute certainty and if governments haven't already traveled they are on the verge.

The research and development of the Time-machine is what brought us the TV's,microwaves,MRI's,particle-accelerators,the list goes on and I believe it was the radio transmission that first conceived the very thought of Time travel itself. Radio-waves are electromagnetic waves and most everything based around magnetic are all interlinked to Time travel.

The 4th Dimension:

"Since there exists in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence." -- Albert Einstein

We live in a world where we only perceive three dimensions. Because of Einstein, we often call Time the 4th dimension.

But how exactly would one describe Time?

Time is the measurements of cycles, the sun, the moon.

It takes x-amount of time for the sun to rise at the same eastern border the next day. If the sun didn't exist how would we measure time? We would probably use the moon as the principle measuring unit. But what if the moon too no longer existed, what then?

Is there another measuring principle one could measure Time with?

The answer is yes, or my mentor Albert Einstein would have been wrong, and Time travel an impossibility. Neither are the cases. The 4th dimension is a dimension that the eye cannot see, yet it exists. The proof of this existence is that Time itself exists within it.

If Time is constant, and it is, and suddenly all watches disappeared from the face of the earth, Time would still exist and continue to exist, and by this, Time is never lost and can be relived within the 4th Dimension.

The Fundamental Forces of Physics:

1 - Gravity

2 - Electromagnetism

3 - Strong force

4 - Weak force

Gravity, the first force, and the force that governs the first three dimensions (length,width,depth) of the visible realm parallel to the invisible realm, the 4th Dimension.

It is within this invisible realm that Time and Space exist, and by this, Time traveling.

Three other forces are the electric and magnetic forces at the atomic and subatomic levels all which are governed by earth's magnetic field, the Magnetic pole.

Rules and Principles:

The gases that make-up earth's Atmosphere are made from atoms with subatomic particles that are either attached or orbit around the atom. The proton and electron around atoms stay together because just like two magnets, the opposite electrical charges attract each other. This attachment is the magnetic field of atoms. Electrons orbit around the nucleus because of the magnetic field of atoms.

Atomic gaseous substances defy the law of gravity but these atmospheric gases don't float into the void of outer spaces because they are subjected to another law, the law of magnetism, earth's magnetic-field. The earth's magnetic field created from its center known as the Magnetic pole holds these gases within.

Lightening (electricity) is generated on account of atomic principles within this magnetic field.

The Signature of Time:

The Electromagnet field of the earth has a signature.

This signature is subject to change on a daily basis.

Earth's atmosphere changes on the day to day. Different accumulations of gases and emissions are leading factors. Photons particles of the suns-light hit the Magnetosphere colliding with other particles of gas atoms as they travel at the speed of light. The radiation and light of the sun permeating the magnetosphere gives its signature, like a fingerprint.

The earth's night-time magnetic field has its own fingerprint due to no sun radiation, less light particles, and heat, setting it apart from the day-time. One magnetic wave piles over the other, day-night-day-night, and so on.

Question: How can I prove that these magnetic waves still exist?

Answer: Time is constant within these magnetic waves, and resides constantly within, or Time isn't constant.

Question: Give me more proof.

Answer: Exploration Probes have taken years for their electromagnetic radio-waves transmission to reach earth. Meaning the electromagnetic radio-waves remained constantly active within Time as does the electromagnetic waves of the past.

The Spectrum of Time:

These magnetic waves have piled themselves one over the other since the beginning of earth's time.

By formulating the correct atmospheric atomic equation of the past one can travel to that dimension by using a particle accelerator to create the same magnetic fingerprint of the past.

Question: How would this result into Time traveling the past?

Answer: Because the magnetic field you are generating from your Time-machine creates a connection to where the original magnetic wave is, and provided that you choose a destination not far into the past you access that past magnetic wave and every living being that once emitted an electromagnetic field therein. The bigger Time-machines with bigger particle accelerators can access further into the past.

Think of a gas filled helium tank.

If you were standing on earth's surface and opened the tank the helium would rise to where the Helium gas layer is, and if you were standing on the ISS with the tank, the helium would fall towards its destined physics below the Hydrogen gas layer. This is physics. The same for the magnetic spectrum that have piled themselves one layer over the other through-out earth's history.

E = mc2:

E = energy

m = mass (subatomic particles)

c = speed of light

2 = square root - 2x2 - 4th dimension

"Furthermore, the equation E is equal to m c-squared"

"in which energy is put equal to mass"

"multiplied by the square of the velocity of light"

Using the correct ratio of gas particles in earth's atmospheric past (mass) of a particular time-frame into the accelerator, these particles must travel at the speed of light (c) to generate the magnetic field (E) necessary to access that particular time-frame in earth's past magnetic wave in the 4th Dimension (2).

This is achieved by solar lamps lining the Time-machine's particle accelerator at opposites ends. Captured sun photons are also added. Once the magnetic field is set and the connection is made the electromagnetic waves generated are fed into a TV monitor and viewed like an MRI.

One cannot physically touch the past, it can only be viewed.

Navigation is done by repositioning the feed of transmission to your screen around the magnetic field.

Once a time period (magnetic wave) is accessed you cannot fast forward towards the present. You can only rewind, because Time is constant even in the past. You cannot travel into the future. The future is still not set.

I have disclose some of the theories and descriptions, but not all, for I have yet to patent the rights for the Time-machine and my mathematical formula for the correct signature of Time travel.

I have traveled to the past but cannot say to where and when. There may be laws concerning this new scope of exploration and saying anything of what I have seen may incriminate me as a spy.

bump hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP