Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Unemployed Slaughtered: 13 Month Extension A Complete Lie
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This President just stood in front of the nation and told an outright lie. This is only the continuation of a mass slaughter for unemployed Americans. He specifically wants to make people think that he’s giving the unemployed thirteen more months of unemployment monies for those that are on unemployment now. Nothing could be further from the truth.
No one, but the people who are affected by this, will understand it. The Press knowingly keeps this lie and charade going. This is not thirteen more months of unemployment the way they would have the public believe. This is only a continuation of what is called “The Date Game.”
Everyone who is on unemployment was being cut off, no matter where you were in the process. No matter how many months you got, they were cutting everyone off. All this extension does is allow the people who did not receive (the “up to”) 99 weeks, who were going to be cut off before the (“up to”) 99 weeks, to obtain the rest of the money that was funded for the (“up to”) 99 weeks.
I’m going to try to make this as crystal clear as I can, because they purposely make this so convoluted that almost no one can follow it. The first victims of the economic collapse happened in November of 2008. And 800,000 plus people were laid off. In December of 2008, another 700,000 plus. January of 2009, when Obama was sworn in, another 1.2 million people lost their jobs. Just to make it easy, I’ll just focus on those nearly three million people.
All of those nearly three million people that I just spoke of will not get thirteen more months of unemployment. They get nothing. By the end of this month, all, and I mean all of those people will have reached their (“up to”) 99 weeks and will be thrown off the unemployment roll and they will no longer be counted as the unemployed, thus the unemployment number will go down.

Link: [link to thecomingdepression.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP