Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chinese Spirituality - Xamchen
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I suppose I really should go back to the friend who told me about it originally. Every time I touch base though I forget :) Even though it's a question that's been burning me for years haha. That says something in itself.

Anyway, according to him there is a state of being described in Chinese spirituality / philosophy / mythology called Xamchen (I'm assuming the spelling - phonetically in english it sounds like zumshen).

According to him it's a state wherein you see in 360 degrees, and physically you become plastic in nature.

I would like to know more and possibly what body of work it's mentioned in. I searched through the Tao works and general Chinese mythology without joy.

If you'd just like to discuss the Chinese view of things I'd be more than happy as well - I'm no expert but could still discuss whatever you had to say intelligently.

MetYY
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP