Users Online Now: 1,668 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 203,748
Pageviews Today: 332,620Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,837
04:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Caught my wife giving a BJ to an older guy at a party.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been married for 6 years and my life is pretty good, I am 29 and my wife is 26, we have an 18-month little girl. We got married when she was still at University and I run my own company, which is more than profitable, so no financial worries. I met my wife through modelling work; we both did modelling to help us through University. My wife is a very attractive girl and I suppose I am not that bad myself and it is this fact that makes my problem all the more confusing. We were at party a few months ago and were both enjoying ourselves drinking of course but not to excess. Late on in the party I went into a bedroom and found some guy getting a blowjob, the room was dark and I could not clearly see who the two were. Anyway, to cut a long story short, this over weight bloke in his mid fifties left the room; some time later my wife emerged.

Stunned is the only word possible, she did not notice me. The journey home was a silent affair I was simply speechless, I don’t know why I didn’t confronted her when we got home, I just didn’t. The next day I kept cam and I explained what I had witnessed. She didn’t deny it and first she said she just had too much to drink but I told her that wasn’t true I pretty much knew what she had to drink. In the end she said it basically made her feel dirty and excited all at the one time. What the hell is she talking about? This was an old fat man and somehow this was exciting? Sordid maybe but how the hell could it be exciting. She says she will not do this again but that’s not the point, even if that is true I will always know now that her orgasms are bloody strange affair along with her desires.
As a foot note She now seems to have an obsession or fetish about angora sweaters; also she now never wears a bra, she still has the typical models build and I suppose doesn’t really require one, occasionally in the past she didn’t wear one. But now my paranoia is constantly kicking in and things like this, the general length of her skirts, the kind of easy access her clothes are suggestive, I feel she’s is constantly out to tease. If I make any comment she gets angry and says I am being overly paranoid. My other real worry is her boss a much older guy who I know covets her, before all this I always thought he has no chance but now I can no longer being certain of anything.

What the hells wrong with her? Is there anything or is just me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP