Users Online Now: 2,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,855,474
Pageviews Today: 2,569,480Threads Today: 626Posts Today: 11,926
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Watch: Even Barack Obama Doubts his Birthplace!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Saturday Night Live" has again drawn upon the ongoing issue of President Barack Obama's refusal to release his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate in a comedy sketch in which the "president" says he's beginning to doubt his own birthplace.

The NBC program premiered a skit in which Obama, portrayed by comedian Fred Armisen, explains how he's been suffering from Stockholm Syndrome – the condition in which captives eventually sympathize with their captors – after being "held hostage" by Republicans over recent tax law negotiations.

Armisen's "Obama" then quotes Rush Limbaugh, extols the virtues of "trickle-down economics" and announces his plans to go on tour with Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly before making the following joke about his birthplace:

"In closing," the "president" says, "let me reassure you that however long it takes, this nation's current troubles will pass because you Americans never have and never will give up. I say 'you Americans,' because even though I always thought I was born here, uh, lately I begin to have my doubts."

Video of the comedy sketch can be seen below:

[link to www.wnd.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP