Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 415,858
Pageviews Today: 716,205Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 4,896
08:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Friend Told Me To AVOID WATCHING HORROR MOVIES For Good!!!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We were both horror movie junkies. I was more into the Japanese-Asian ghost stuff and she was into slasher & gore (like Hostel, Saw etc).

Recently, she told me she donated her DVD collection to another movie junkie and stop watching those films completely. When I wanted to invite her watching Saw 3D she refused and told me to stop the habit.

She said "These movies will stay in our subconscious. I realize what they did to me and they affect my life. It's damaging my spiritual growth."

She completely stopped the habit. Cold turkey. I am thinking of doing the same.

Anyone ever experience something similar? She stunned me when she said those words. I realized she has changed. And it's time that I also change. For the better.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP