Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Denver Cop Beats Disabled Woman For Not Opening Door Fast Enough
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After the Denver cop beat this woman up he asked her "have you learned your lesson?" She said : "Yes. I learned not to open the door for a cop ever again." As this woman learned, you should never trust a cop, and never help a cop.

[link to www.thedenverchannel.com]

Quote:
Disabled Woman Says She Was Assaulted By Denver Officer
Woman Did Not Immediately Open Apartment Door To Officers
By Dayle Cedars, 7NEWS Reporter

POSTED: 6:41 pm MST December 8, 2010

DENVER -- A disabled Denver woman said security camera footage shows just a portion of how she was assaulted by a Denver police officer.

Her crime? Not letting the officer or his partner into her apartment building right away.The incident happened on Nov. 29 and Doreen Salazar said she still has nightmares about it.

SNIP

Salazar is disabled and can barely see unless an item is right in front of her face. She said she wasn't even sure who was pounding on the door to her apartment complex until she moved closer to the glass door. When the officers were at the door, she was checking her mail.

SNIP

Surveillance video shows the officer confronting the woman in the hallway and even cornering her in the elevator. There are no cameras on the elevator or other floors.

SNIP

"(He) pulled (my left) arm, put it around it and smacked it (on the elevator door)," said Salazar. "With his free hand (he) slammed me into elevator door."

After that, she said the officer handcuffed her.

SNIP

Salazar said as she was being released, the officer turned to her and asked her a question.

Salazar said he asked, "Have I learned my lesson?"

"I said, 'Yes. I learned not to open the door for a cop ever again.'"

SNIP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP