Users Online Now: 2,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,090,684
Pageviews Today: 1,617,369Threads Today: 498Posts Today: 10,009
01:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HEY GLP, Help me name muh kitteh!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so here's the backstory... a couple of weeks ago I heard some "meowing" so I went to investigate and saw this little kitty on my carport. I tried to pet it and it ran away but a few minutes later it came up on my porch. I didn't have any cat food so I gave it some chips and it was starving and really skinny.I fed it outside for a couple of days but then my daughter begged me to keep it and of course... we did.
I searched for testicles and saw none and so "she" was given the name "princess poopsalot" because "she" does... I thought we could call her princess for short.
Long story short... upon further investigation it appears Princess poopsalot actually has a pair. I don't really want to call him prince poopsalot so I'm stuck. He's a little black kitty with white boots and a ton of "kittehness"
help me GLP!... what should I name this Kitteh?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>