Users Online Now: 1,571 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,925
Pageviews Today: 151,295Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 651
01:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Experiment! --->> I've decided to take down the NWO using QE (Quantum Entrainment)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thread will be a journal. I'll be documenting this experiment.

I posted a QE (Quantum Entrainment) thread several months ago. It seems to have helped quite a few people find relief from many different maladies -- physical, mental, emotional, financial, etc. I had the help of fellow GLPer, Calin, who is awesome.

I've experimented in using QE on various world situations and I keep seeing positive changes very quickly in those areas as reported in the media. So... I've decided to take on the challenge of bringing down the entire corrupt system one major issue at a time. Hope nobody minds.

I'll be doing remote QE sessions for the following:

1. Monsanto and GMO
2. BP, Halliburton, all oil companies
3. The "water barons" stealing our water
4. Those polluting/poisoning our air, food, water
5. Wall Street
6. Big pharma
7. Corrupt politicians
8. Lobbyists
9. Corrupt agencies: TSA, FDA, EPA, NSA, CIA, DHA, etc.
10. The Fed and the IRS
11. Corrupt corporations and their leaders
12. Fraudulent mortgage lenders/banks
13. Those involved in human trafficking and sex trade
14. The corrupt global elite
15. Obama's birth certificate
16. Unconstitutional laws
17. Illegal wars, torture and occupations
18. FEMA camps and fusion centers

That's a start. Just a general list. Please add your own specific requests and I'll let you know when I've done a session on them. Then, we'll watch for reported results in the news.

I will post a message for each situation I complete a QE session for.

Then, I'll document positive changes in the situation as mentioned in the media.

I think you'll see how effective QE can be and that it will be nothing short of miraculous.

If you've learned QE, please feel free to join in. The more the merrier.

So, what should I start with?

What's the worst issue you can think of right now that really needs addressing?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP