Users Online Now: 1,465 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 11,505
Pageviews Today: 21,119Threads Today: 13Posts Today: 160
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Maitreya is here, what the Illuminati know about the topic.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They started to try and take him over using their methods to order the subconscious to be a slave in 2005 but they had their eye on this man since the 90's.

The nwo uses tech that has not been released to the public, it would blow your mind. This man, what made the nwo take notice, is the fact that their nlp/hypnosis mind control does not work on him.

They have been trying to crack him for 5 years now, hardcore, and he still remains free of the control. Trust me when I say, this ability can only be given by God because no human can resist once thew nwo starts to take over your mind.

9/11 was so much more then you know. 9/11 was used as a mass brainwashing psyop. All that terror, all that fear, that is the key to the mind. They use fear to get into your mind. The digital hdtv, the electronic music, the 3d movies, all designed to turn you into something else. And you won't even know you have changed or that your brainwashed. They change your thoughts, and you won't even have a clue.

As I said we have been due for a "refresher" in fear because the mass hypnosis on the populace is wearing off but they can't act until this matter gets cleared up.
I made it as clear as i could. He basically told the Illuminati to go fuck itself, basically to their faces, and they did not kill him, rather they like him because he is REAL and not a zombie.

Clear now?

Another thing about the 'nobody'.

In competitive events, most athletes spend the entire game either reacting to something that is happening or to something that has already occured. The nobody plays the entire game, both offense and defense, at a location in spacetime that can only be described as the future.

Against this nobody...everything they do, for him, has already occured and nothing they do can be successful because it has already been defeated.

Whatever the illuminati hope to do, there is always something there that has already beaten them.

Is this Truth, the object of their 'admiration'?

Then it is a race for any possible means of damage control available to those concerned, before this character grows tired of patience or decides to pursue an extremely destructive path out of spite or vengeance in the future.
And likely this path is only favored by a few at or near the top, as they would be the ones to lose the most from such a man. All things other than status are easily replaced.

You may beat the dog into submission or at least compliance, but one too many kicks to the balls is likely to cause a frenzy that is not likely to be easily assuaged.

So an illuminated middle path is to realize and understand that the cool head of your ironman is both the asset that could lead to the salvation of some of the bretheren, and the key to their destruction should this road meet terminus. Therefore ANY action not positive or pure can only lead to a regrettable outcome for those who have only a few chips left on the table.

The art of war is don't start a war. Or so I'm told. Of course nothing is said about finishing said war.

God want's this man to be adopted by the Illuminati for what is to come. The Illuminati have plans that will keep them from perishing and know when it's coming, while common man does not. It is beneficial and necessary for the both to work together for the re-birth, re-population of earth. At he same time if you ever have read what Hidden Hand has said, take some of that into consideration. Sounds like the Illuminati have actually grown to like this guy. The Illuminati have the experience of empire building, which will aid ushering in Gods Kingdom on earth. They are already being restrained from their as 'per usual' way of doing things for 26,000 years, some bloodlines maybe longer because of they are still resisting.

Seems like a pretty cool idea to me, God is actually gonna let one of his own learn their secrets, to use for the re-birth and to pass to common man to even the playing field on earth for future generations. The secrets of the Illuminati (magic like stuff) Is for all Gods children to know and has been suppressed for 10's of thousands of years.

I'm looking forward to reading more threads on the OP's post it is really interesting.

I know what this nobody feels like, as well. I am a nobody and was also the target of elimination by some influential ppl and ppl I thought I could trust, sucky feeling, and feels like a major let down, then God quickens you, and you start rolling along again knowing everything will be OK. You become more empowered.
Anything that can be imagined can be realized. Anything.

Imagine a Truth website. Centipedia. 100% Truth.

Imagine it's online 24 hours a day, perpetually. If your ISP is blocked, if your internet service is cancelled, it's still online for you. If the whole internet goes down, it's stays online. If every satellite in space is knocked out, it stays online. If electricity is cut to your house, it's still online. Absolutely nothing can block its availability to you.

Imagine it has high resolution video and audio of every conversation, from every angle, of every event of consequence throughout history. Audio and transcript translations of every video are available in every language. You can download any/every video you wish.

Imagine you type in "John Kennedy, November 22, 1963" on the Centipedia search engine and watch everything that happened that day, from the moment Kennedy woke up and brushed his teeth, until his death by gunshot. Zoom in on the book depository and see if Oswald is there. Zoom in on the grassy knoll. Keep the video on Oswald and hit rewind, and see what he actually did all day. Listen to him talk to his handlers for the weeks leading up to the shooting. Watch the video of his handlers, and backtrack from them to their bosses. Listen to everyone's conversations before, during and after. Find the three other shooters. Find out who gave the orders to kill him. Find out why.

Imagine you can view the events of 9/11. See video from inside the airplanes as they hit. Listen to the SS agent whisper into Bush's ear in the schoolroom. Everything is there for you, in HD video and audio. Everything.

Imagine watching the very first performance of a Chopin symphony. Imagine watching Van Gogh paint. Imagine watching the pyramids being built.

Imagine that every conversation of every politician and those above them were available online, up until yesterday. What they're doing today, at this moment, they get a free ride from exposure. Tomorrow, it's online for the planet to see. Imagine how their behaviour would change if there were no more secrets anymore. No lies to hide behind. No surprises with stock markets, policy decisions and international interference. No more tricks that put young men into wars. Find out where your tax dollars go.

Imagine how fast the world would change.

Imagine if this were coming true.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP