Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 1199490:MV8xMjkyMDU0XzIxMTM5NzU2XzhFRkRGNzZD] [quote:Follower of YHWH] Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills. This is true. It has to be done properly and this is very expensive. I think you are a shill. YOUR NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE SITUATION CORRECTLY I CANT BELIEF IM ACTUALLY WASTING MY TIME NOW TYPING THIS RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANT USE THEIR OWN BRAIN. REMOVE THE AMALGAM AND THE SOURCE OF THE POISONING IS GONE IMMEDIATELY LEVELS START TO DROP, THIS IS WHAT IS NOTICED. NO ONE SAID THAT THE MERCURY POISONING GOES INSTANTLY, THE SYMPTOMS DO START TO IMPROVE INSTANTLY THOUGH. ITS NOT MERCURY ITSELF THAT IS POISONOUS, ITS THE VAPOURS. there are levels and levels of poison when you have had the mercury in your mouth most of your life....I finally had it all taken out at the age of 60...I can finally sleep again after six years of insomnia....other symptoms such as an abnormal digestion are going to take months..possibly years....to clear up. OF COURSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE MERCURY FREE, BUT IT DOESNT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REMOVE LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS. ALSO IT DEPENDS ON OTHER FACTORS LIKE HOW QUICKLY YOUR BODY CAN REMOVE THE TOXINS. I know that my symptoms started going away pretty quickly. It took years for the mercury to leave and even today its not completely gone. It is however much much less today than it was 10 years ago. [/quote] I just had all mine out last summer. Now I get a giant immune system alarm go off whenever I go near the stuff such as eat fish etc. This is a good sign....it shows my body has caste it mostly off and any new additions of the extremely toxic poison will set off the immune response. [/quote]
This past week I was suffering with sinus, asthma attacks, feeling lethargic all the time and terrible headaches. My lymph glands were also swollen. I constantly had cold hands & feet, also feel anxious all the time (anxiety attacks). I went for traveling but could not enjoy the trip because of being in constant lethargy and having headaches also thinking that my sinus is acting up..suffering asthma symptoms as well on top of it all.
A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better. Headaches gone, lethargy gone. I still have two more amalgams to remove. I will do it in 2 weeks from now.
So far..it's miraculous that :
- my headaches are gone
- no cloggy nose, no sinus
- no lethargy (chronic tiredness)
- no stuffed chest ..asthma symptoms gone
- no gasping for air..
- no anxiety
- no forgetting things, better memory
What a relief! I'm looking forward to completely remove the amalgams.
Mercury is a serious poison. I spent time reading the mercurytalk.com website and found so many similar stories.
I'm glad I made the right decision today. Please share your mercury amalgam removal stories & health improvements here. Looking forward to read about your experiences.
I feel great!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.015s (5 queries)