Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 552,029
Pageviews Today: 952,818Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,641
11:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want my wife's sister so badly!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message for weeks now my wife sister my sister inlaw has been giving me mixed signals ,you know a little touch hear and a long stair there, my sister inlaw other half went away on a business trip and me and my wife stayed over for the night so my wife could have a drink and not worry about having to drive. we all went to bed about 2am and all i could think of was climming in to bed with my sister inlaw . i got up and gave a tap on her bedroom door she woke up and i sat on her bed and told her that im lusting after her and i dont know what to do because i still love my wife your sister she said consintrate on your wife and forget me i said ok and went to bed ,all i could think about was climming in to bed with her and i keep looking at her when she was sleeping , then she woke up and saw me watching her i said somthing to he and left her room (all i was waering was a thong )in the morning i apoligilsed and she said dont worry just forget it and i went home. all i do is thing about her even when im with my wife and i fear this will change every thing.

what do i do , ilove my wife but want to shag her sister she thiner than my wife 2 years older prittyer and likes what i like. please help
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP