Users Online Now: 1,666 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 126,878
Pageviews Today: 172,754Threads Today: 82Posts Today: 735
01:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ghosts, alien or astral bad ass, need help here.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will preface this by mixing my experience with that of my 18 year old grandson. There are many on this site whom have shared vibrations, obe's and visions the same as I have, which many of us call awakening.

In my case I also was out of body and saw my light body within plus hearing a voice telling me it was a sacred thing. Keep this in mind in going to the second part, the grand son.

I don't have much contact with him, but one night this summer his Mom, my daughter calls me, frantic with fear. Later I get together with the family and learned what had been happening.

He had been working under a home, not his, when he was violently grabbed and jerked to the aside, leaving a hand print on the skin of his arm, no one was there. Later over a period of time, this red orb would float about the home where he lived with his father and would leave if he told it so, but in the end became a nuisance and actually seemed to manifest outside his window as a tall half human, half animal. He has a picture of the red orb on his phone by the way.

One night, this thing evidently got pissed at the father and dragged him out of bed, throwing him against a wall, the father could not see it. Weeks later, the boy heard noises in the basement when he was there alone and went to investigate. He knew immediately what it was and forcefully ordered it to leave which precipitated and violent response. He was ordering it to leave when this being manifested in front of him, over 6' high, humanoid with strange features and large round blue eyes. It took a hold on the boy and pushed him against a cupboard while telling him to leave. The lad told me it was like wrestling with smoke, he could not touch it. He wisely did leave then and walked to his grandmothers home and stayed the night and that is when I got the call.

That same night, I meditated and visualized the home and attempted to confront what ever it was. My projecting caused me to be violently pulled out of body and I found myself in complete blackness in a far city, a very violent exit indeed. I felt I had touched this thing however.

To the present. We talked again and he told me of his out of body experiences as well as the fun of flying. Then he told me of floating above his body, looking down and seeing this very bright light shining from within, my jaw dropped, as it was a parallel to what had happened to myself. So, I know the boy is awake spiritually even though he does not understand yet, but it is getting bad now.

The other night another communication. This being is now chasing him while asleep which could be just a dream, but not quite. He turned to confront it when it took a knife and stabbed him in the chest. You guessed it, he woke with a cut in his chest and blood in the bed.

Any suggestions as to how to help here would be taken seriously as he and his mother are getting more upset each time this happens and it has taken a bad turn. Getting to the higher dimensions may mean we need to get past some bad ass beings I suppose, but this is new untrodden ground for most of us. Any of you having similar experiences would be interesting and I could share with them. Don't come back with religious preachings, as this won't help, it was tried already.

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP