Users Online Now: 1,461 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,866
Pageviews Today: 586,937Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 2,838
06:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ABOUT CROSSBREEDING ANGELS, ALIENS, REPTILLIANS, HYBRIDS! Tell me your ideas!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [There has been alot of discussion, but I keep watching this thread and responding, so please feel free to post your personal beliefs!]

I realized something!

So far, it doesn't seem that any race of beings, such as cats, horses, reptiles, dogs, horses, insects, fish:

Have been able to mate with humans!

Those things that are close enough to each other such as a Horse and a Donkey end up producing offspring which are generally sterile for the most part.

Yet there are people who talk about and believe in angels, aliens, demons, reptillians, and things of vastly different races mating and producing offspring, and sometimes even those offspring producing offspring.

First it would possibly require that those things carry genetics and are carbon based biological creatures who have dna and all that to share their genetics.

Then it means they can actually share their genetics.

That would mean that they are genetically so close to humans that they may be humans or belong to the same family and genus.

This is especially the case if it involves mating.

Some could say there was some deliberate technological hybridization by technologically advanced beings, and that human technology has not reached a point where he can have true cat/human hybrids for example but might someday.

When I had this idea, it was in another thread where someone was talking about angels mating with humans, but then I realized that there is nowhere in life where things from different races mate, such as reptiles and humans, and even if their sperm was forced it wouldnt produce any children.

So the suggestion would then be that angels are humans or humans are some kind of angels.

I don't believe any of this though, I believe all humans are humans, and there was no hybridization. That we're just one race among many other creations that can't seem to mix or produce offspring.

I believe angels don't mate with humans, and probably can't mate with humans, nor even mate at all but are directly created by God and exist for however long God wants.

I believe the word "angel" comes from the greek word meaning messengers, and can appear in human forms to deliver messages, as well as in other forms, and may have no specific form but can appear in whatever form God determines, but have been traditionally depicted as having multiple sets of "wings".

Anyway, the main point of the thread was the idea that, reptiles don't mix with humans, so how could reptillians?

Birds don't mix with humans either.

But a creature that does mix with humans might be some kind of human, and would have to have genetic material and be organic and biological like humans.

Of course one could say anything is possible, and in the end its just whatever you believe is possible (but you and I can't be sure whats true, but can possibly believe we are!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP