Users Online Now: 1,831 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 828,323
Pageviews Today: 1,537,236Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 12,966
05:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Last night I cheated on my husband. Should I tell him?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a terrible dilemma--I cheated on my husband last night and I don't know if I should tell him or not.

We have been together for over seven years (married two), I met him when I was 18 and he's the only guy that I had ever slept with or even really kissed, until last night.
I travel a lot for my work and I have had more than one tempting situation, I am extremely good looking so men constantly try to approach me. Yet I stayed strong, until last night. I am living in a foreign country for a few months and have not seen him for three months. Understand, I am not using this as an excuse, I know that cheating is unacceptable and disgusting and I cannot believe I stooped down this low. I would be prepared to accept any consequence my husband would think is fit, even breaking up, even though he is the only guy I could ever love.

I just don't want to hurt my husband's feelings. My hookup was a one night stand, I was drunk (but again no excuse), and the guy is also in a relationship, so my husband will never find out about this. And I had safe sex and am going to the hospital later today to get tested for STDs.
It's killing me to lie, and killing me to tell him I broke his trust. I know I would never do this again--though the sex was great and the guy was wonderful I felt like vomiting afterwards and could not sleep all night. Should I tell him? And when, right now over the phone when he comes to spend Christmas holidays with me?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP