Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,882,149
Pageviews Today: 2,781,835Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 15,818
10:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does Taylor Swift make Britney Spears look like a great artist?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I like Taylor Swift as a person and I find her music very relaxing (much like elevator music) but recently I listened to some of her music then I listened to some Britney Spears songs and it struck me that Britney Spears' music is infinitely more creative both artistically and musically than Taylor Swift's music. Has anyone else noticed that? What does that say about American culture?

Kanye West's comments about Taylor Swift winning an MTV award are right on the money, imho:

“When you do things like what happened last year, it’s disrespectful to everyone who’s creative,” West in relation to Swift winning the award. “It’s a slap in the face to everyone who tries to do something real.”

[link to www.trendypress.com]

In my mind's eye I see the march towards a future like in the movie "Idiocracy" everywhere, it's scary.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP