Users Online Now: 1,934 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,891
Pageviews Today: 1,481,701Threads Today: 705Posts Today: 12,386
04:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pat Robertson SAys Legalize it. Why so Shocked!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pat Robertson is against the CRIMINALIZATION of Marijuana.

[link to religion.blogs.cnn.com]

I don't know why people assume that all conservative Christians would be FOR the criminalization of marijuana. I hate what drugs has done to our society, and I am extremely Christian ... but putting people in jail is not the answer. The criminalization of anything you can grow in your back yard is ridiculous. Regulate it, tax it, grow it, and you will shut down the criminal element that capitalizes on it, smuggling it across our boarders. Then we can make room in our prison system for real criminals, save money, and generate funds for rehab programs, and education.

Think of the lives that have been ruined or set back because of a college kids indiscretion with pot use. Young and dumb and they pay for it for the rest of their lives? We raised our children on bible principle, including our views on social problems. Our "liberal" views regarding the decriminalization of drugs has produced no negative blow back, all three have nothing to do with pot or drugs, and are living healthy full lives.

So before any one rolls over in shock because of what Pat Robertson has said, realize this- Unless you know us, you don't know us. The so called moral majority may surprise you if you would stop hating us for one moment, and try to have a conversation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP