Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject END OF THE WORLD: Why worried?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi there! Welcome to my thread! Here we can discuss our own mortality.

Why are so many people worried about the end of the world coming, while setting various dates both near and far?

Isn't everyone going to die? Isn't that the end of the world for you? Won't it bring you to the end of the world (judgment day) if there is one?

What is the concern then if it is tommorow, or today, or in a few hours, or in a century. You may die in a moment, and then it will be right there!

If you're so concerned about the end of the world, why not live life well, treat people with love and respect, say your prayers, worship God, give charity, help people out? At least maybe if you're called to account, you'll have done something more than just sit and be afraid of an eventual date.

It doesn't matter if its 2011, 2012, 2016, 2021, 2022, or any date, because you could die before then anyway!

If you're concerned about death, then find ways to survive, and live in such a way that you would be proud to survive, and proud if you died.

If you're concerned about Judgment day from God, then perform good deeds, ask for forgiveness regularly, worship God and ask that he protects and saves you, help people, help the poor and the needy, show love to your families.

What are you worried about?

I'm afraid of death too in many ways, I'm afraid I haven't done enough good, and I'm afraid of living in a world that is full of injustice, where there is no freedom, personal rights, safety, or privacy. That isn't the "end" of the world though, and it not having an "end" may be what makes it so terrible.

So call and contact your representatives immediately and repeatedly to tell them to reverse all the things headed in that direction such as surveillance and invasive security measures and whatever else. The end isn't the problem!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP