Users Online Now: 991 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 292,605
Pageviews Today: 444,735Threads Today: 171Posts Today: 2,279
05:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Templars, Godfroi de Bouillon etc..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a late night thought:
Going back in history finds that in Latin the U and the V were used as a vowel and interchangeable with each other, and only later was the V used as a consonant.
This got me thinking, about the Merovingians and the Melungeons, and the thought that some how the two are one and the same.
I have a million things to say but im not sure if I’ll get the point across, so im just going to spill a bunch of things onto this page with the hopes that someone will figure out where im going with this.

Ok here goes.
Is it possible that to hide some secret Merovingian line that they (meaning the Templars) would misspell the name for protection as well as many other reasons?
Perhaps Merovingian was purposely misspelled ‘Melungeon’.
Notice if you take the r and the v, in ‘MeRoVingian’ turn them upside down, they resemble L and N. Thus the spelling becomes ‘MeLoN-ingain’.
Melungeon as we all know is a mix, and thus far, no one’s been able to prove exactly where they came from, so my guess is as good as any right?

For this discussion I’m using the surname ‘Bullion’ which is Melungeon.

According to research, the origin of the name Bouillon is French, and the Coat of Arms contains “A red shield with a silver cross patonce.” The Crest is “A Moor's head.”
Melungeon's claimed to be moors among many other claims although non have panned out thus far. All DNA test never come back with any specific evidence.
The first Melungeon’s claim to have come from a roman catholic heritage, such as that of the Templar Monks of Europe.
To me this would explain the mystery behind the origin of the name Bullion.
Is it possible the Godfroi de Bouillon, during his travels sired a child?
Although history states otherwise.
Is it possible that Godfroi was just protecting his heir by changing the name slightly to (Bullion) from Bouillon for the sake of keeping the child secret, as well as to make a very significant point in many ways. The significance of the name tells many things? Remember the art of alchemy?
Bullion as we all know is a term used for gold.
Perhaps it was their goal to attempt to create a so-called perfect human and soul to fill some predestine position.

Bullion also fits into Ezekiel in the bible.
“And out of the midst of it there was the likeness of four living creatures, as for the likeness of their faces. The four of them had a mans face (Human) with a lions face on the right and the four of them had a bulls face on the left; (Lion on the right and bull on the left spell bull-lion or Bullion when put together) the four of them also had an eagles face (Scorpio).
This person would have all four elements, and be a descendant from the line of David.
A Human born Scorpio, by the name of Bullion, and a descendant of Bouillon.
The word bullion originally meant "mint" or "melting place" from the old French word bouillon (boiling), but became the term for refined bars or ingots of gold and silver.
A definitive etymology for this interesting name (Bullion), proposed associations with Gallic “bullán”, 'a little bowl, a cup'.
Possibly the Grail?
This is the only explanation I can find for the Order of Sion, which was founded by Godfroi de Bouillon to protect a secret.
Did he know what the future held?

Also the name of Rennes-le-Château is believed to have come from the Gallic "Reda" meaning a "four wheeled chariot". Key 10, The Wheel of Fortune card in taro, fits this description.
“The theme of "Arcadia" was prominent in Elizabethan literature, and it appears in the works of writers such as Edmund Spenqer, Sir Phillip Sidney, and even Shakespeare, for whom the word was synonymous with (the Golden Age.)
Is it possible that Berenger Sauniere also knew of this secret?

Inside Sauniere’s church, at the time of the revolution, he considered it a good idea to turn face down an ‘extremely old’ sculptured stone which showed a knight and a child on the same horse.
(Perhaps Godfroi and child?) Which would mean if Godfroi had a child, his heir who would be alive in our time would be the rightful King and ruler of the world. I won’t go into the ‘how and whys’ because if you’ve read this far I’m sure you already understand why.
Also note that almighty ruling dollar, is backed by Gold Bullion, so inessance ‘Bullion’ is already ruling.

In 1792, after having been declared a rebellious priest, it became necessary for Sauniere to flee to Sabadell in Spain where he died 18 months later. He had now given the "Great Secret" orally to the Abbé Cauneille, an exile like himself, who in turn passed it on to two other priests.

I hope by some chance someone can actually understand half of the ramblings I’m posting here.
Weather or not this means anything; I guess is up to the individual.

Last note:
Melungeon deciphered, spells out: Wait for you’re piece Sion or Zion.
It can be deciphered either way. This reminds me of the Rennes le Chateau mystery.
Also the name Merovingian spells out: Sees G to your T. This also reminds me of Rennes le Chateau, and the chess game. Although I don’t know what T or G would stand for, yet….

Feel free to add your ideas; our guess is as good as any.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP